Chapter One

When I See You Again

 

I sat on the edge of my bed with a sigh, looking around my room at all the clothes I had thrown around. There was absolutely nothing in my closet that I wanted to wear, which was saying a lot because I had a huge closet with more clothes than I really knew what to do with. I hadn't planned on a shopping trip but it was needed if I wanted to look good, so I got up and grabbed my purse and phone and headed out the door.

When I got to the mall, it was so crowded, I had to park in the middle of nowhere. This was why I hated shopping on Saturdays. I pushed my sunglasses up onto the top of my head as I stepped inside, sighing at the rush of cool air that greeted me.

For the first hour, I looked through almost every clothing store, only having bought a salmon pink scarf and triangular dangling earrings of the same color. The only store I hadn't looked in yet was Infatuation. I browsed for ten minutes and was beginning to lose hope when I spotted a thin, long-sleeved gray shirt. It was plain and simple, but I liked it. It would look good with the salmon colored jeans I had at the house.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Holy ," I whispered in awe, clutching my purse tighter to me. There were so many people crowded in front of the large double doors that led to the room where the fanmeet would take place. What fanmeet? Well the BTS fanmeet. I honestly wasn't expecting this many people to be here, though I guess I should have since BTS is very popular in the US. It was my first Kpop concert and fanmeet and I was really anxious. I subconsciously brushed back my silver hair that I left down in beach waves. It was so loud in here, I couldn't even hear myself think. A shiver ran down my spine. I wasn't sure if it was from nervousness or anticipation, maybe both.

It took twenty five minutes for me to get to the long table where each of the members sat. First up was J-hope.

I spoke in Korean (a/n: She speaks Korean fluently, you'll find out why soon. Obviously, I'm going to write it in English). "Hi there."

He grinned. "Hello. I am J-hope and I am your hope~!"

I smiled at his catch phrase. I bowed. "It's nice to meet you." I rose up. "Um, would you mind signing this?" I held out one of their older albums and internally screamed as he took it and signed it.

"There you go. Can I ask what your name is?"

"Oh! Yes. My name is Anastasia, but most people just call me Ana."

"It was nice meeting you Ana. Hope to see you again sometime," he said with a wave.

After J-hope, I met Jin then Jungkook. Finally, I got to the person I wanted to see most: V.

I gulped, took a deep breath, and bowed. "Hello. My name is Anastasia and it's really nice to meet you in person."

-----------------------------------------------------

(V's pov)

"Thanks for coming. Hope to see you again!" I said and watched as the girl walked away to greet Rap Monster. It had only been forty five minutes since our fanmeet started and I was already tired. I glanced down at the table in front of me as I waited for the next person.

"Hello. My name is Anastasia and it's really nice to meet you in person," I heard a sweet voice say. It was low in tone but not too low and it resonated through me, making my head snap up in curiosity. All I could see was silver hair, salmon scarf and jeans, and a grey sweater. She lifted her head and I in a breath. This girl was easily one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen in my life. Her dark blue-green eyes were framed by black eyeliner and pink eyeshadow. She had a smattering of freckles all over her face but they were more defined around her button nose. Her lips were covered in a darker pink lipgloss. Oh my...

"Uhh... it's uh nice to meet you too. I'm V," I greeted, shaking my head free of thoughts of her. But they still trickled in. Like how when she smiled widely at my stuttering, it reached her eyes, lighting them up, almost making them a different color because of how bright they got.

"You're my favorite BTS member, you know. You probably get that a lot," she laughed nervously and I longed to hear it again. "Uh, could you sign this?" She held out our Dark and Wild album. I took it, brushing my fingers along hers discreetly.

As I flipped to the inside to sign it, I asked, "What's your favorite BTS song?" 

I glanced up to see her biting her bottom lip in thought. This girl...

"All together, my favorite is probably Love is Not Over. But on the Dark and Wild album, I love Let Me Know. I sing so I love songs with nice instrumentals and beautiful lyrics and meanings," Anastasia replied, blushing slightly when she said that she sang.

"I wish I had time to hear you sing..." I trailed off, feeling actual regret at having met her at a fanmeet and not somewhere quiter and more empty, where I had time to just listen.

She smiled softly. "Well, I really enjoyed the concert. You guys always seem to put on a great show. V, I just wanted to tell you that you have the voice of an angel and I wish that you were appreciated more. I support you in everything you do. Hwaiting!"

I laughed. She was so cute. "Thanks, Ana. That makes me feel really nice. I hope that you come to support us more in the future."

"You bet." Then, with a wave, she moved on. I watched her back as she walked away, frowning, before I turned to the next fan with a smile.

"Hello. My name is V. What's your name?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

When the fanmeet was over, the members and I all went to our dressing room where we all dropped onto the couches and chairs with tired sighs.

"I didn't think we were this popular in the US," said Jin, breaking the moments of silence. We all nodded in agreement.

"Speaking of, V-hyung, I noticed that you talked to one of the fans a lot more than the others," Jungkook said.

"Yeah. I think her name was Anastasia, or Ana," Jimin butted in.

I sighed. "She was just a fan guys. I didn't treat her any differently from the others."

"Yeah, except you were practically drooling over her. I think we can all say she was very beautiful," Namjoon replied. Once again, everyone agreed.

"Ok. Sure, she's very beautiful. But we have lots of beautiful fans. Plus, it's not like I'll ever see her again, right?" I asked, feeling a little sad at that revelation. I definitely wanted to see her again, but how likely was that.

 

Well that concludes the first chapter. I hope you all liked it. Please leave any comments you have. They're greatly appreciated.