Victory

Just A Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

Yay! I finally got the consent from Mr. Kim~  But he said we can't have any 'fun' until we get married in which I agreed to. Which would be hard since Taeyeon is so pretty. Mrs Kim-- I mean omma is really caring and kind.

I left my old home and moved into Taeyeon's house as her father insisted. We go to school together and the school officially knows that we are a couple. Some people began to act nicer to me, but some people also hate me more than they already did. I continued to read the book until night for my English class. "Baby~~" Taeyeon cooed as she traced the outline of my face. I was so focused on the book that I didn't reply. "_____~~" She poked my arm and kissed my cheek. I would usually be blushing by now but I wasn't paying attention. Suddenly the book was thrown out of my hand. "Hey what the he--" I was cut off when a half Taeyeon sat onto my lap. "______-ah~" My eyes widen. She was wearing a slightly see-through night gown. "Yeon.." My hands fell on to her waist. Taeyeon leaned down near my ear and pressed her chest against mine. "______-ah...I want you~" She kissed my ear making me shudder. "But your dad.." I protest and pushed her away from my ear. She pouted. I kissed her lips. "Sorry Yeonie, as much as I want you too, I can't ignore your fathers request." I picked her up from my lap and placed her onto the bed. 

Taeyeon looked at me goofily. "Why are you smiling at me like that?" I tilted my head. The door creaked and I saw Taeyeon's dad standing there with a wide smile. "Annyeonghaseyo~" I bowed down. He swung one of his arm around my shoulder. "_____! You are perfect for my daughter! All the guys that Taeyeon has dated have never kept their words" He patted me on my back. "Even Baekhyun couldn't resist my daughter." He boasted proudly. "Appa..." Taeyeon blushed. "Wait.. so that was a te--" "Yes it was a test.." He grinned. "Now I can trust you with my daughter without installing cameras everywhere in the house." Taeyeon was shocked. "MWO?!  YOU USED TO INSTALL CAMERAS IN THE HOUSE?!" Taeyeon blew up in rage. "Uh..ani?..You guys can have fun.." He quickly ran outside. Taeyeon started to fan her face. "Did you hear him? He said he installed cameras in the past!" She ranted. I pulled her by the waist and snuggled into her neck. "But now that your father has given permission.." I placed soft kisses on her neck. "hehe ________~" She giggled before I pushed her down onto the bed. 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

"______~~" Someone poked my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter