Success

Just A Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's P.O.V

During maths class, I sat next to my boyfriend and a bunch of his friends. I didn't bother with my surroundings and just played with my phone while waiting for the teacher to come. "Hey look! It's orphan girl!" Baekhyun suddenly yelled out. My eyes wondered up and saw these two girls come in. I recognise one of them to be Jung ______ and the other one I never met. Everyone knows Jung _______ since she was the school's 'poorest' girl and she was also an orphan. I didn't really like her but I didn't exactly despised her either. Just a stranger. But sometimes during class, I would see her staring at me and it was really uncomfortable. "Quiet.." I scolded Baekhyun for making such a sound since my ears are sensitive. Baekhyun looked a me then quietened down slightly. "Hey the new kid is pretty! Oi! Come sit here!" He beckoned for the other strange girl that came in with _______. I stared at him with disbelief. Did he just call her pretty?! But I won't lie, she was pretty. But Baekhyun didn't need to point it out, especially when I'm next to him. She looked between Baekhyun and ______ with no emotions. She then made her way next to _________. I saw them talking for a bit. "I don't like people who's ego is bigger than their IQ" The new kid sad quite loudly. I sniggered quietly. Good one...

"What did you say?!" Baekhyun stood up in anger. I just stayed in my seat, enjoying the scene before me. "You should be honoured that I even offered you a seat! But no! You chose to sit next to orphan girl!" He scowled. "Yah!" I said quite loudly and lightly slapped his arm. I didn't want to make more drama ten there already is. He retreated back to his seat and hugged my waist as I leaned my head on his muscular shoulders. For some reason, my feelings for him have slightly lessened when I first dated him. I noticed Baekhyun flirted with a lot of girls since he was the Captain of the soccer team. However, whenever I confronted him about it, he would dismiss it as being 'friendly'. At that moment, the teacher came in and we all quietened down. The lesson was like usual, me not paying attention and Baekhyun and his friends fooling around even when being scolded by the teacher. And as usual, ______ was listening diligently while copying down notes. 

After that lesson, we had lunch. i grabbed my tray of food and sat down next to Baekhyun. "Hey want to do something fun?" He whispered into my ear. I frowned. Is he talking about..'that'? "What fun?" I answered. "You know ________ has a crush on you right?" He said before stuffing rice into his mouth. "She does?" I answered with a hint of surprise. "Yeah and her friend just embarassed me in Maths. I want you to humiliate her." He smirked. I grew uneasy. "How?". "Date her and dumped her at the end of the year..." He chuckled. "Why?" I asked him. "Why not something else?...". I really didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter