Jealous

Just A Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Shout out to all you guys that continue to read my boring story :') Sorry if it's too short or I don't update regularly :) 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Your P.O.V

 

 

It was morning and I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I wandered downstairs and saw Taeyeon cooking in an apron with her brown hair tied up. I sneaked up behind her and gave her a back hug while resting my chin on her shoulders. "Morning~" Tae greeted happily. I kissed her cheeks and smiled. "Morning~~" She turned around and held up a plate containing 2 fried eggs, 2 pieces of bacon and a piece of toast.

"I made you breakfast. Let's eat first then we'll go to work." I nodded my head and she guided me to the table. I sat on and chair and pulled her in between my lap. "______" Taeyeon blushed in my embrace. How adorable. "Say ahh~~" She held a fork near my mouth and I complied, taking a bite of the delicious bacon. I grabbed the fork from her hands and poked a piece of egg onto it. "Ahh~" I did the same thing she did to me. Taeyeon opened and swallowed the egg messily, some getting onto the side of her lips. "Aigoo..." I her side of her lip, tasting both the egg and her lips. 

 

She turned away shyly and I smiled. "Byuntae..." She mumbled under her breath. I chuckled. "So cute~~"  We finished eating breakfast and went to brush our teeth. "Here you go baby~" She handed me a black pencil skirt and a white blouse. I immediately thanked her and went to go change. After I was done changing, I went downstairs and saw Taeyeon already dressed up in a black dress. "Woah you look beautiful" Taeyeon giggled and hugged me. "Gomawo~" I held her hands and we walked to the car. Her driver drove us to the company and we arrived there at around 9:00 am. I walked hand in hand with Taeyeon to the reception. "Morning _______~" Momo greeted with a bright smile. "Morning Momo, do you know where Wonsuk PDnim is?" I asked. "Ah lemme see..." Her eyes focused on the computer for a miute or so. "Ah! He's on floor 12 with the models you'll be photographing today." I thanked her and we walked to the elevator. "Ohh, isn't she the girl from yesterday?" A voice whispered not-so-quietly. "I think so, she probably works here...she has a nice body..." A deep voice replied. I felt Taeyeon grip my hand tighter. I squeezed her hands reassuringly, not wanting to make a big ruckus on the first day of work. 

***DING****

When we arrived at the floor, Taeyeon dragged me outside in the speed of light. "Goddamn erts...looking at my ______..." Taeyeon cursed under her breath. I giggled seeing her overprotective side. She turned her head around when she heard me giggle and pouted. "Mianhae~ Taengoo" I showed her my puppy eyes. It seem to do the trick as she smiled brightly at me with her dimples. "Arrasso, just don't flirt with them." SHe said sternly. I nodded my head like an obedient child. We entered this white room and I saw Wonsuk PDnim standing there with a group of girls. I bowed down and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter