Hit

Just A Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you was walking alongside Irene to their university near the Hospital. As they were walking, they held hands and swung it back and forth, not minding all the weird stares from the elders. They were doing normal, couple things like kissing each others cheeks and lips that made them smile like crazy.

"I'm nervous for this." you placed her free hand over her heart and felt it beating wildly.

"Don't be~" Irene reassured her and kissed the back of you's hand, making you blush. 

They arrived shortly and went inside the large gates that surround the University. New students like the two, came inside and just wondered around aimlessly. They had their schedules emailed to them the day before school started and they were sad when there schedules weren't the same. Irene's schedule was packed tightly while you made a few lessons and mostly frees.

"I guess I see you later baby~" Irene kissed you on the cheeks before waving and leaving to her class. 

you didn't actually have any lessons this morning but she came early anyways since she wants to spend more time with Irene. After Irene's departure, you felt lonely and decided to walk down to the nearby restaurant to eat. 

.

.

.

you was making her way down the streets and stopped at a intersection. She waited for the man to turn green and glanced at her phone to check the time.

10:15 am

The man turned green and you began walking down before she heard a bunch of beeping and honking. She looked around, thinking that she did something wrong but froze when she saw a car coming straight towards her. The car struck you on the hips and sent her flying into a pole. Onlookers rushed out of their vehicles and towards you who was lying face-down on the pavement with a pool of blood circling her body. People were calling the police while others were helping you. 

Irene, who was sitting in an upstair class looked outside the window after hearing all the commotion. A crowd was forming in the middle of the road and she was wondering what the hell happened. 

"Okay class, homework is due next week." The teacher dismissed the class and Irene decided to see what the problem was down the street. 

As Irene was walking towards the ground, a strong smell of blood hit her nose and she was taken back.

"Miss! Can you hear me?!" A man yelled.

A girl...

I nudged the student next to me. "What happened?"

"A girl got hit and run by a bmw." She said with sympathy.

Irene nodded and tried to push her way closer. She saw a girl lying down with a pool of blood and Irene felt her heart ache in sympathy for the girl and her family. A man turned the girl around and Irene's heart sunk when she saw you's face covered in blood. Irene immediately knelt down next to you and started to cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter