Parents

Just A Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Shout out to Anis_syj for upvoting! Remember to comment and upvote! THANK YOU!~

P.S I'm starting school again so I won't be able to update often. Sorry > . <

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Your P.O.V

 

I'm so happy that Taeyeon and I are together again. But I am also quite worried that Irene would be hurt because of me. "________~~" Taeyeon cooed my name as she was waiting at the door of my house. I opened it and Taeyeon hugged me immediately. "Taeyeon-ah~" I called her. "What are you doing here?" I asked her curiously. "I want to go to school together." Taeyeon smiled widely, making we smile too. "Okay, I just need to brush my teeth and change." I led her inside. I was still quite embarassed about my house. "Sorry it's small and messy in here.." I hung my head down. "Aniya gwenchana, it's actually quite cosy~ Plus if you want, can you come meet my parents?" Taeyeon suddenly asked. My head snapped up. "Wae?!". Her smile disappeared. "Because I want to tell them that I broke up with Baekhyun and am currently with you." She said seriously. Cold sweat formed on my forehead. "Oh okay, but what if your parents disapprove me? What if they know I am poor.?" I panicked. Taeyeon suddeny hugged me and held me in her embrace. "______-ah~ Don't worry about it~" Taeyeon smiled at me lovingly and it calmed me down.

"Okay Taeyeon-ah~ Let me brush my teeth and change" I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then went to my bedroom and started to strip off my clothes. I saw the scars on my arm. I felt the urge to cut myself once more. I hastily got out my razor blade and slice a straight line across my arm. blood started to ooze out and I felt a surge of relief wash over me. "YAH! ________!!" Taeyeon slammed the door open and marched towards me angrily. "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU THINKING?!" Taeyeon grabbed the blade that was stained with my blood and chucked it away into a corner. I hung my head down. "I'M TALKING TO YOU! WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!" Taeyeon yelled into my face. "I-I.." I started to cry. Taeyeon saw that I was getting scared so she lowered her tone.

"__________-ah..why are you doing this?..." She held my chin and made me face her. "I-I-It's a habit..." I said while trying to hold my tears back. "Why?" Taeyeon got a towel and wiped the blood from my arm. "I-I-I was bullied.." I said weakly. Taeyeon frowned. "Tell me who's bullying you and i'll make their life miserable" Taeyeon scowled. I shook my head. "Don't worry about it, I'll try to stop.." I negotiated. "Hmm..." Taeyeon thought about it. "Fine, but for every cut, I get to touch you somewhere~" Taeyeon said naughtily. My ears and face turned pink at her dirty comment. "T-T-Taeyeon...that's too much..." I mumbled under my bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter