Lovers

Just A Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

Ahh another day of school..

I stretched up from my bed and brushed my teeth. I stared at the person in the mirror. A sad looking girl with black hair and brown eyes stared back at me. "'Why me?..." I asked sadly at my reflection. I quickly finished brushing my teeth and walked back to my bed. It was a small single bed that had stained blankets and pillows. I sighed and neatly stacked them up. I grabbed my bag from the floor and took out my tattered pencil case. I held the scissors in my hand and held the cold, metal blade in my hand. I pulled my not-so white school shirt up and sliced the blade over my arm. Red blood started to drip and and I panicked. "Ahh otteokhae?! The bed will get dirty!" I scolded myself and quickly wiped it off on my shower towel. The blood was visible on the grey cloth but I didn't care and fixed my uniform. I quickly packed away my scissors and went outside to the door. I didn't live in a very fancy house. It was just a small place with 3 rooms, the bedroom, the kitchen and the bathroom. I didn't have T.V or game consoles or a phone and worked part time at a cafe for money. I waved at my empty, small house. "Bye house~" 

I locked my house and walked outside on the streets. I didn't even eat breakfast since I already knew there would be nothing in the fridge. Growl...I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it. "It's okay stomach, please endure it.." I talked to myself. A continued walking to school and went to my locker. I grabbed my maths book and a loud voice boomed, making me look in the direction. "Hey get out the way!" A guy shoved some random person over down near my feet. Baekhyun...I bent down and helped the poor girl over. She had black hair and round hazel eyes...Pretty. "Are you okay?" I asked concern while helping her pick up her books and dusting off the dirt. "I'm okay, thank you. My name is Irene or Bae Joohyun" She had a shy and soft-spoken voice. "Oh my name is _______. Jung _______." I smiled at her. "Are you new?" I asked as I have never heard or even seen her in this school. "Nae..I just transferred from Daegu.." She looked at me with an innocent face.

"Oh that's cool!" I said excitedly and she smiled. "What do you have?" She handed me her timetable. "We have the same classes!" I giggled. "Let's go together!" Irene nodded her head enthusiastically as she held my hands, making me flinch. "Oh sorry, do you not like it?" She retracted her handed shyly. I shook my head. "Aniyo, I like it" I grabbed her hands again and entwined our fingers together. Irene smiled and we walked down the hallways towards our maths class. As we got there, Baekhyun and his friends were already there. Next to him was Taeyeon, my crush. However, I knew she was way out of my league and kept it a secret. "Hey look! It's orphan girl!" He mocked as I retracted my grip on Irene's hand. I sat down, avoiding all the stares my classmate is giving me. "Hey the new kid is pretty! Oi! Come sit here!" Baekhyun holler from his table and patted the spare seat on his table. I saw Irene look towards him with no emotion before making her way to me, sitting next to me. I looked at her confused. "Don't you want to sit next to him?" I asked curiously.

She shook her head and smiled. "No, I don't like people who's ego is bigger than their IQ" She said quite loudly, making everyone laugh. Baekhyun's face turned red from embarassment and sheer anger. "What did you say?!" He stood up angrily. "You should be honoured that I even offered you a seat. But no! You chose to sit next to orphan girl!" I lowered my head in embarassment. I heard Taeyeon slap him lightly. "Yah.." Baekhyun retreated back into his seat and focused on Taeyeon. I felt someone poke my arm and I looked up. "Why do they call you orphan girl?" Her eyes shone. "Ah..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter