Plan

Just A Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Shout out to Afroboy, Bae_jeno and Amehana0 for upvoting~THANK YOU~~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

P.S A warning for rated scenes. Don't tell me that I didn't warn you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Your P.O.V

I continued crying after the phone call with Taeyeon. "Hyun-ah..." I sobbed in her shirt. "Shh..it's okay _______-ah.." She hugged my waist. I felt protected. "Wae? I thought she actually loved me..." I cried even harder when I remember what she said to me last time. "______-ah..." Irene called me and I looked up with my teary eyes. "I love you..." She leaned down and kissed my lips. I wanted to pull back but she held my waist in place. "Hyun.." I said in between the kisses. "Stop..." I tried to push Irene off. I eventually gave up and let her kiss me. Her kisses were not like Taeyeon's. Taeyeon's kiss was tender and lovingly and I guess irene was lovingly too but it was more forceful, making it feel dirty. She then pulled back with a flushed face and saliva strings connecting from our lips. "Hyun, why?..." I said tearing up again. I didn't know why she did it. She hugged me. "I said I love you...I'll treat you better than Taeyeon..." Joohyun confessed. I thought about that. "You know you'll just be a rebound for me?...I don't want to hurt you..." I said in shame and sniffed my tears back. "It's okay..I can wait..." Irene spoke softly. "I haven't even forgot Taeyeon yet though..." I said sadly. She then pushed me so I laid down onto the floor. She spread my legs and sat in between. Irene leaned down near my face. "Then I'll make you forget her..." Irene kissed me again.

I didn't have the energy to retaliate so I just kissed her back."Ughh..Hyun..." I moaned when she on my neck with force, creating a hickey. I tilted my neck further so she has room to make love marks. "Hyunnie, I need you down there..." i bucked my hips up and grinded my core against her stomach. I was feeling all already and she barely even touched me yet. I lost my senses and only craved lust and pleasure."Calm down Baby~ Be patient~" She cooed before taking off my top and shorts, which left me with my bras and . "_____..." She was speechless. I tried to cover my body. "I know I'm ugly, please don't stare..." I said in shame. "You're not ugly, you're beautiful.." She said as she pried my hands away before kissing me on the lips "Take yours off too~" I whined. Irene giggled and took all her clothes off, including her bra and . I stared in awe. She had nice perky and soft, milky skin. Her core was already glistening wet with her juices. I sat up and pushed her down so I was on top of her. I stared at 'Mini Irene'. I settled between her lefgs and it. "Hngg...______" Irene moaned and clutched onto my head. I stucked my tongue inside and on her 'core'. "Faster...Faster~~" She continued to moaned and her juices fell into my mouth. "Hyun~" I moaned and it vibrated her . "AHH __________!!~~" She screamed my name as she came in my mouth. 

I was filled with a suddenly white, sticky liquid. I got up and looked sat up to her. "Ahh _____, it's dirty~" She told me to spit it out. Instead, I just nuzzled my nose onto hers and swallowed it right in front of her. It tasted sweet and sticky. "You're delicious~" I said before kissing her again. "Wait s-stop.." Irene pushed me softly. "Hm..." I looked confused at her. "You're just doing this because of lust aren't you..." She looked at me sadly. I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter