Tears

Just A Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Shout out to Taemiin_, TwiceDaehyunIsMyFav and Akkey002 for upvoting~ THANK YOU~~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Irene's PO.V

_______ left me during lunch to find Taeyeon. Aish Taeyeon you lucky ducky. I walked to my locker and grabbed my History book. I closed back my locker and continued to make my way down the hallway. When I went around the corner, I bumped into someone. They had their head down and their body slouched slightly. "Mianhae..." I recognized the voice to be _______'s. "_______ what's wrong?!" I immediately grabbed her shoulders and made her face me. She tears streaming down her face. "Can we go?...." She whispers and hugged me. "Of course, let's go to my house. We'll skip lessons..." I said before hugging her and going outside after telling the front office. "Want to go to my house?" I asked carefully. I felt her nod against my shirt. "Okay..." I kept hugging her. ________-ah..who made you cry like that?...I will kill them... When we arrived to my house, i quickly opened the door and placed _______ on the couch. "Wait here..." I wanted to get her some towels and tissues but _______ held my hand. "Please don't go...." She whimpered. I felt bad and sat down next to her. "What's wrong?..." I asked as I hugged her waist. "T-T-Taeyeon s-says I'm j-just a b-bet..." She said in between her sobs. Taeyeon?..."Oh..." I said in disappointment. I growled. "I'll make her pay!...". _______ whimpered again. "Don't hurt her..." She looked at me ith round, teary eyes. I softened my tone. "Okay, if that's what you want..." I her head. I then stood up. "I'll get you some food..." I said and she didn't say anything. I used my phone and ordered some pizza. I then went back to _______. "_______-ah..." I cooed. Silence. "Would you forgive Taeyeon?..." I was curious. "I-I d-don't k-know..." ______ cried. "Oh okay then..." I hugged her and nuzzled my nose into her neck. 

*DING DONG*

I got up and opened the door. The pizza delivery guy was here and handed me the food and I gave him the money. "Bye, thank you~" I said before walking back to __________. "Here you go, eat up!" I said as I grabbed and pizza slice and placed it near her lips. _______ turned away. "Not now...." Her tears still flowing down. "Eat...or I'll kiss you!" I threatened. But honestly, either option is a win for me ;)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter