Love

Just A Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Y'all I'm sorry for what you gonna read right now. If you want to spare your innocent eyes, don't read :) BUT because I'm nice, I'll only write a bit ;)

(P.S Joohyun is the naughty, bad side. Irene is the romantic nice side. Don't get confused if I use different names at times.)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Your P.O.V

 

"Joohyun-ah~..." I kissed her neck repeatedly, not leaving a single bit of skin untouched. "Ugh~..._______" She moaned out beneath me. I loved hearing that sound. She suddenly flipped me over so I was on the bottom. "Ah~ No~ I wanna be on top~" I tried to sit up, only to be pushed back by Hyunnie. "Nah ah~ I'll be charge~" I felt Irene pepper kisses all over my neck. "Hyun~...Please~" I begged and looked at her with half opened eyes. Her face still looked beautiful even when I was drunk. ZIPPPPP. I felt cool air hit my body and Joohyun threw my white dress away on the floor, leaving me in my bra and . I shivered and snuggled into Joohyun's warm embrace. "I'm cold~...please warm me up~...." I said drunkly before kissing her neck multiple times "My pleasure~" She kissed my lips and I responded with equal amount of force. She then trailed her kissed down to my chest and left hickeys. I was away with all her little bites and , feeling hot already. I threw my head back when I felt her unhook my bra and threw it where my dress was. She on my s and it cause pleasure to surge all throughout my body."Hyun~ Hnggg.." I threw my hands around her neck and I started to sober up due to all the pleasure. "That's it...moan baby..." She stopped just to give me a seductive smirk. Joohyun pushed me back down onto my back and started to kiss towards my lower half. "quickly~~" I felt impatient and . Joohyun pulled my down with her teeth and gave my core a smalll . "Hnggg" I bit my lips. "Just hurry up and put it in me already!!" I almost shouted. "Hmm? What was that baby? I didn't hear" She acted all innocent and dumbfounded. I growled "JUST F**K ME ALREADY BAE JOOHYUN!" I screamed. I saw her smirk and she pushed a long slender finger into me. "Ahh~" I moaned as I felt her finger pump in and out of me. Joohyun started to add another finger and go faster. "AH! HYUN!" I scratched her back and twisted my head from side to side. She stared at me and kissed my moving forehead. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter