-8-

My Guardian Angel Came to Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for this chapter!

   

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

 

"Sehun ah! Earth to Sehun!", Bora said as she snaps her finger in front of him.

Sehun came back to his senses. Hyoyeon chuckled at his cuteness.

She went beside Sehun and seated casually.

"Hi.", Hyoyeon said to Sehun.

Sehun was too affected by Hyoyeon's beauty that his mouth is left hanging. Or is it right to say, he's drooling.

Bora is watching the two as she smiles from ear to ear.

"How is it Sehun ah? You like your girlfriend's new hairstyle?", Bora asked.

Sehun nodded multiple times, not caring whether she is really his girlfriend or not.

Hyoyeon's smile faded when she heard that.

"Wae Hyoyeonnie,what's the problem?", Bora noticed the sad face of Hyoyeon. She placed the bag of food to the center table which is to be given to her dongsaeng (younger sibling).

"I will confess something.", Hyoyeon said while Sehun looked at her normally, anticipating what is going to be told, "I was gonna tell you a while ago but—", she was cut off by Sehun.

"Neh, I like my girlfriend's new hairstyle.", Sehun smirked. Hyoyeon was startled at the sudden words of the young boy.

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I know she's gonna confess we're not really a couple. But I stopped her from doing so because I guess I can use our status in the eyes of noona to be closer to her. I think I...like her.

I have to unfold the mystery of her identity. But for now, I'm gonna enjoy her presence as I keep her close to me.

"Wh...what are you...trying to do?", Hyoyeon looked confused. Maybe she wonders why I agreed with her lies.

I put my arms over her shoulder and gripped her arms.

" What do you mean? I just said I like my babe's new hairstyle. You're so beautiful... Right noona?", I smirked as look at her in the eyes.

My noona chuckled, "I know right! And hey, I didn't know that her make-over will make you admit she is your girlfriend. Hahaha. You shouldn't have lied. I like her, she's a nice a girl and besides she's same as your age.", she said as she bring out the packed dishes inside the bag one by one.

Confusion is still visible in the face of Hyoyeon which made me feel the excitement of what's going to happen between us.

 

 

 

 

"Waaaaaahhh! Sehun ah! My loves!!!"

"Kyungsoo, my forever bias

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter