-6-

My Guardian Angel Came to Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for this chapter!

   

 

Chapter 6

 

"Annyeong, Sehun ah!", Hyoyeon waved at the leaving Sehun. He has classes today and everything is settled already for the new girl in the house.

"Come here, Hyoyeon ah, let's eat breakfast!", Bora said.

"Tss.", Sehun looked at the waving girl and shakes his head from left to right.

The security guard saw his young boss, "Goodmorning Sir Sehun", greeted and smiled.

Sehun gave him a glare for letting a girl in their house, "What's good in the morning? Tss.", he snobbery said.

The security guard is used to his boss' dark mood every time something happens badly to him. So he just bowed and gave way to Sehun. He opened the gate and lets him pass.

He complained to his sister but he was not listened affirmatively.

He grumpily opened the car door and went inside.

 

 

 

 

At the school...

 

 

"Hey...", Baekhyun greeted Sehun. They are at the open hallway of the campus, where the central plaza is visible.

The newly arrived boy didn't responded, frown still plastered on his face. He is irritated and he furiously sat on one of the ledge, where the other members are leaning.

"What's wrong? Why are you frowning?", Kai asked as he take a pause in reading his book.

Sehun opens his bag and takes out his glasses and wears it. He started to tell what happened.

Kyungsoo, the quietest member of the group, just gave him enlarged eyes than his normal one.

"What? You don't know how she got into your room? How could that be?", Baekhyun unbelievably asked.

"Yeah. Do I really have to repeat it?", Sehun said, still frustrated about what happened.

"What will happen now?", Kai asked.

"She will live at our house for I don't know how long. I can't believe my noona would let a stranger live in our house.", Sehun said.

"Too bad bro... What if she's an angel in disguise who fell from the sky that's why the guards didn't saw her? Hahaha.", Baekhyun joked and laughed thinking it is impossible to happen.

"Haha funny.", Sehun fake-laughed and said sarcastically.

Baekhyun bumped Sehun's arms repeatedly using his elbow. "Look who's coming", he said.

Sehun looked at his right and saw Wendy, a nerd girl whom she likes to tease.

Even a little, the frustration he has was eased.

He moved towards the girl who's struggling to carry her books on her hands and in fixing her glasses which slides down her face.

"Hey beauty...", Sehun cooed.

"W...Wh...What...n...now?", Wendy asked while she slightly slump her shoulders.

"I can help you with those books.", Sehun offered with his arms asking for it.

"I...c...ca...can....ma...nage", Wendy is trembling. She is always anxious around people she isn't close with. To start with, she has no close friends. She prefers to read books and enjoys listening to music alone. Sehun always follows her around since they are freshmen but she tries to ig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter