-3-

My Guardian Angel Came to Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3:

 

Hyoyeon puts her feet on the clouds. She's in the headquarters right now.

Some of the angels are there, some are resting, and some are reporting. Yes, they also have a reporting like what a policemen or soldiers do. Jessica, the secretary, records all the reports of angels about the wrongdoings and good doings of the people they are guarding.

"Oh! Hyoyeon ah, you're here.", Taeyeon said.

"Neh. And I'm excited to have my wish granted!", Hyoyeon said as she jumps while her hands are together.

"You've gone this far. From being a weak angel to a strong one. So, congratulations! Okay, let me know what your wish is."

"Thanks. Okay, my wish is...", Hyoyeon said and she took a deep breath.

"Hyoyeon ah!", Taeyeon heard and saw Seohyun running to them. But Hyoyeon didn't.

"I want to be a human!", Hyoyeon said with full of hope and full of energy. You can see it in her eyes that she knows her wish would be granted.

Seohyun heard this and the smile on her face faded. She stopped on her tracks and she can't believe what she just heard. Her bestfriend? Her bestfriend wants to be a human and she doesn't even think what she will left behind? Does Hyoyeon know she has a bestfriend to leave?

"Wae?! Wae?! Why do you want to be a human and leave me?", Seohyun said teary-eyed.

"Seohyun ah...", Hyoyeon was shocked too. She didn't know Seohyun was there to witness that. And Seohyun's right, Hyoyeon forgot about her all this time. All this time that she works hard just to make her wish to be a human granted.

"I'm not your bestfriend anymore.", Seohyun said as her tears flow down her face. She turned her back and ran.

"Seohyun ah let me explain!", Hyoyeon yelled as she tried to follow Seohyun but Taeyeon held her arm.

"You have to tell me, why do you want to be a human?", Taeyeon asked with eagerness in her eyes. She can't be right.

Hyoyeon hesitates to answer her question. Tears started to form in her eyes. She lied to everyone. And now, she lost her bestfriend. When she thought of it, her tears finally flow down her face.

"Tell me, are you in love with a human?", Taeyeon asked as she looks Hyoyeon in the eyes from side to side.

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon ah. Neh, you're right. I fell in love with a human.", Hyoyeon said while crying.

Taeyeon's right. She knew it.

"No. You can't. You know it right? That we angels can't fall in love with humans. It's a grave sin!", Taeyeon enraged as she forcibly let go of Hyoyeon's arms.

"But I can't help it. I fell in love with Kai.", Hyoyeon cried hard.

Taeyeon looked at her with a pity. From angry to a soft face, she showed.

"Alright. Your reason for your wish is invalid and besides, it's a decision to make by our God and not ours. You're the first angel to become a human if opportunity allows. Many angels also like to be a human and none of them succeeded. I have to ask God again for this.", Taeyeon explained.

"Okay, I will wait for you.", Hyoyeon said as she wipes her tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter