-11-

My Guardian Angel Came to Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                      

 

 

A/n: Well i got four comments. I care for my readers so I decided to update instead! 

 

Chapter 11:

(Song for this chapter above! Play it out while reading. Heaven by Exo)

 

‘…Very strong one…’ Hyoyeon thought. She looked around suspiciously but there were no signs of red smoke.

Kai noticed the uncomfortable Hyoyeon and asked, “Are you okay? What are you looking for?” they are walking at the side of the field towards where Sehun is.

“I’m looking for de—“Hyoyeon covered with her hands.

“Nothing. Haha. Let’s go to Sehun, shall we?” she said as she fake-laughed and points at Sehun.

‘That was close!’ she thought.

Kai chuckled and just shrugged it off.

Hyoyeon can’t explain but the nearer they get to Sehun’s position the stronger the bad energy she feels.

Hyoyeon was walking straight when suddenly the ball hit her head.

“Ah! It hurts!” she complained as she caress the part that was hit.

“Gwaenchana (Are you fine?)” Kai asked worriedly as he also holds the head of Hyoyeon.

“It just hurts a little more.” She said.

Then, a brunette-haired boy with doe-shaped eyes approaches them.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to hurt you. Are you alright?” the boy asked.

“I…I’m okay. It…it’s alright.” She said as she faintly smile at the boy.

“Be cautious around you next time, bro” Kai said and smiled. They know each other because of the acquaintance party that was held during their freshman year.

“I know, I know Kai.” Luhan smiled.

“You must be new here, right? This is the first time I saw you.” The sophomore, also a business management student majoring in marketing, said and picked up the soccer ball. He is already a member of the soccer team. The members are the opponents of the new trainees.

“Yeah. It’s my first day.” Hyoyeon said, trying her best to smile despite the strange feeling she has. It is very strong now that it made her feel a bit dizzy.

“By the way, I’m Lu Han.” He said as he offers a handshake.

“Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon.” She said as she responds to the handshake.

However, they immediately separated their hands because of the slight electricity they felt.

Luhan chuckled while Hyoyeon was startled.

“Wow, there is sparks between us. Hahaha.” Luhan joked.

Hyoyeon slightly chuckled. She can’t take her feelings anymore.

“So, nice to meet you Lu Han. We’ll get going.” She said and smiled.

“Okay. Bye!” Luhan said.

Hyoyeon and Kai continued walking.

Luhan’s face suddenly became serious while watching the two drift away from him. ‘That Kim Hyoyeon. There is something strange about her. Better get my eyes on her.’ He thought.

Luhan continued playing the ball.

“Wow, she’s so pretty.”

“What an angel.”

“I love her beauty.”

“Would be better if she can play soccer too.”

The trainees who are playing soccer suddenly stopped doing so because of Hyoyeon.

Having strong ears, Hyoyeon heard it all.

She doesn’t know how to feel. She’s kind of shy, happy and scared all at the same time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter