-10-

My Guardian Angel Came to Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 10:

 

Hyoyeon walked with Tiffany while hanging her head low. She slowly looked at Sehun and he’s still looking at her and yet again with a blank expression. She can’t read whether Sehun wants her to sit beside him or Kai.

Tiffany, being near to Kai’s seat, sat down beside him.

“You can sit beside Sehun, Hyoyeon ah.” Tiffany said.

Hyoyeon sighed in her mind. She thanks God that she will sit beside her ‘boyfriend’ and not with Kai.

 

Seating Arrangement:

Hyoyeon|Sehun|Baekhyun

                  Table

      Tiffany|Kai|Kyungsoo

 

“It’s the first time I saw you here, Tiffany.” Baekhyun stated.

“I know right. I’m with a friend now you know.” Tiffany flipped one side of her hair with her hand.

Hyoyeon watch the two converses, trying her best not to look at Kai.

“Ms. Loner no more. Hahaha” Kyungsoo laughed.

Baekhyun reached his hand and flicks Kyungsoo’s forehead.

“Aw.” Kyungsoo said with a poker face.

“It is true Kyungsoo ah. Haha” Tiffany turned to Kyungsoo.

“So, we have a new friend here. Let’s introduce ourselves.” Baekhyun said.

“Hi Hyoyeon. I’m Byun Baekhyun. You can call me whatever you like Baekhyun, Baek, yobeo (honey), oppa— Aw!”

Sehun hit Baekhyun at the back of his head.

“Seriously?” Sehun asked.

“Yah, I’m just joking! Just not with my surname. I’m not a byun (ert)” Baekhyun said.

Hyoyeon chuckled.

Baekhyun returned his attention to Hyoyeon and reach his hand for a handshake.

“Nice to meet you, Baekhyun.” Hyoyeon said and smiles from ear to ear.

Baekhyun did the same.

Sehun looked at their hands and separates those, for the two were just smiling at each other not budging to let go of each other’s hands.

“I can’t move.” Sehun reasoned out, acting suffocated.

“You know me already, right? Hyoyeon ah?” Kai said while smiling.

Hyoyeon has no choice but to look at Kai who is talking to her. She can feel the kilig all over her body.

“Neh.” She said shyly and looked at the table. She kind of found it interesting.

Kai motioned Kyungsoo to introduce himself.

“Hi Hyoyeon. I’m Do Kyungsoo. Just call me Kyungsoo” Kyungsoo said, poker face but he stands up and reaches his hand for a handshake with Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon responded.

“Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo.” Hyoyeon said and smiled.

She can feel her cheeks trembl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter