-7-

My Guardian Angel Came to Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Song for this chapter!

   

 

Hyoyeon was in awe for the dresses in front of her. She was only used to shops of men's clothes and shoes since she is guarding a guy.

"Feel free to choose dresses and shoes of your liking!", Bora said as she playfully presents the shop with her arms and hands.

"They are so beautiful! In my entire existence, I have only wore a white dress and shoes!", Hyoyeon puts her hands on her cheeks.

"Really? I have to know more about you later at the restaurant, we can chat as much as we can.", Bora said.

*pop

Yeri appeared.

"Yah... I want to wear such dresses too, did you know that?", Yeri said while Bora is checking out the dresses.

"Kekeke. Better work harder!", Hyoyeon said loud enough.

"Neh, Hyoyeon ah?", Bora asked.

Hyoyeon mentally slapped herself. It occurred to her that she shouldn't be caught talking to herself or else they will think she's crazy.

Yeri was shocked but soon laughed.

Hyoyeon brushed through the pile of dresses in front of her.

"Pick as much as you can. Don't worry about the bill. I'll take care of it.", Bora smiled.

"Thank you, Bora eonnie!!!", Hyoyeon smiles from ear to ear and holds Bora's hands, earning a nod from the latter.

"Go on...", Bora said.

Hyoyeon picked from simple to casual to extravagant dresses. She picked a lot of dresses and tried them on. She also went to the shirt and shorts section of the shop and picked some of it too. She also picked different kinds of shoes from wedges to sneakers to gladiators and may more!

After their shopping, they went to the restaurant. They were greeted by the entire crew; each one is being introduced to Hyoyeon by Bora. Yeri is following them.

The ceiling decoration is about to fall to Bora but Yeri quickly fixed it using telekinesis. She smiled and continued walking.

They sat on a cozy sofa, facing each other and ordered their food.

"One pepperoni pizza, family size, one marinara pasta, and one garlic-tuna pasta.", Bora said to the waiter without a menu since she knows what's the best seller and she wants Hyoyeon herself to taste and judge it for her.

The waiter repeated their order and was confirmed by Bora.

"While we are waiting for our food, tell me more about yourself.", Bora smiled.

'I have to lie again. Lord, sorry and please guide me.', she prayed.

"I don't have a fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter