008

Boyfriends For Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

008

 

 

 

Author’s POV

            Jiyeon woke up feeling so warm and secured. The first thing she saw after opening her eyes was peacefully sleeping Taehyung. Recalling what had happened between them last night, Jiyeon closed her eyes again, tightly, while gritting her teeth, mentally scolding herself for acting so thoughtlessly because of her unstable emotion after seeing Baekhyun and his girlfriend. However, to her own surprise, she didn’t even freak out upon finding herself waking up next to Taehyung. Instead, she was amused that he seemed less and less intimidating now as they got closer. Jiyeon then sat straight on the bed with legs crossed, facing the sleeping Taehyung.

“He looks boyishly handsome, and quite innocent while sleeping. How could he look so fierce when he wasn’t sleeping?” Jiyeon questioned herself.

She then unknowingly smiled the longer she observed his features. After a while, Jiyeon decided to quickly clean herself after quite a long night. She rumbled through Taehyung’s wardrobe to find clothes she could change into. She opened a drawer and dug through it too because she aimed to take a cloth that Taehyung possibly wore less so the cloth must be beneath all other clothes. But as she was trying to pull out a shirt, her fingers touched something hard, something that was hidden under all the clothes in the drawer. She instinctively pulled out the hard thing which turned out to be a framed photo of a beautiful woman. The woman had a very soft and lovely smile on her face, as if she was genuinely happy.

“Is this… his girlfriend?” Jiyeon mumbled.

“What are you doing?” Taehyung’s voice surprised Jiyeon, “What are you holding?” He asked again.

“This?” Jiyeon lifted up the photo, “It’s a photo of—”

But before Jiyeon could finish her words, Taehyung had already rushed towards her and roughly snatched the photo frame from her grip and threw it back into the drawer, “Who gave you permission to touch my stuffs?”

“I didn’t mean to. I was just searching for clothes to wear because I’ve been wearing mine since yesterday.” Jiyeon explained.

Taehyung then took a shirt and a jacket hung in the wardrobe and shoved it into Jiyeon’s arms, “Go get dressed and leave.”

Taehyung quickly looked away and left to the veranda. Jiyeon noticed his stern gaze just now although he avoided her eyes. Although Taehyung always looked like he’s pissed about something, it’s Jiyeon’s first time seeing such a stern expression from him, “I’m sorry…” She mumbled although Taehyung was too far to hear her.

 

            Jiyeon left the room right after she changed to the clothes Taehyung gave. She didn’t even tell Taehyung that she’s leaving because she’s too scared to talk to him so she ended up leaving without telling. But she did send a text message to him just now. Jiyeon took the elevator and arrived at the lobby. The hotel lobby never failed to amuse Jiyeon at how beautiful it was decorated. No wonder it’s a five stars hotel. She was heading to the entrance when her eyes caught someone familiar.

“Oh that’s one of our clients, the rich girl.” Jiyeon said as she looked at the pretty girl that was talking with a guy, “But that guy looks familiar too.”

Jiyeon was just observing from a far until the guy slightly tilted his head to the side and Jiyeon finally saw his side profile, “That’s Myungsoo! Why is he with our client? Hyejung did rent Myungsoo before… did he…”

Jiyeon just stood there while staring at the two people. When the girl finally left, Jiyeon then approached Myungsoo from behind and light tapped his shoulder, “Excuse me.” She said.

“Yes?” Myungsoo turned around but an obvious panic expression appeared on his face as he saw Jiyeon was standing there with her arms crossed, “Jiyeon? Why are you here?” His pupils were shaking as he quickly shoved Jiyeon towards the entrance.

“The real question is why are YOU here?” Jiyeon emphasized, “Why are you with our client? Remember rule number one? No romance allowed with the customers!”

“It’s not like what you think Jiyeon. Hyejung requested me to come because she wanted to give something to me. She said it’s a thank you gift for helping her.” Myungsoo urgently explained.

“Why? She already paid for the service. What more she wanna give? Wait… does she know your real name? If she did then you still violated other rule!”

“Apollo-ssi, sorry for the wait!” Hyejung then appeared carrying a paper bag.

“It’s okay, Hyejung-ssi.” Myungsoo replied.

“Oh! You’re the consultant. Venus, right?” Hyejung greeted as she noticed Jiyeon next to Myungsoo, “By the way, what are you doing here early in the morning?” She then began checking Jiyeon up and down which Myungsoo later did too.

“I’m at a friend’s.” Jiyeon briefly answered, “Myungsoo can’t know that I’m sleeping over at Taehyung’s!” She mentally screamed.

“Oh I see. By the way, thanks for the help before. I’ll consult you again if I have to use the service again.” Hyejung said.

“Alright. I should go now. See you at the agency, Apollo.” Jiyeon told and Myungsoo just nodded.

Once Jiyeon left, Hyejung then curiously asked, “Isn’t it funny conversing using such a cringy nicknames?”

“Kind of, but it’s in the contract so I have to comply,” Myungsoo awkwardly laughed while rubbing his nape.

“She must be staying at Taehyung’s room. I saw them together before. He’s one of your colleagues right?” Hyejung asked and Myungsoo just looked surprised because Hyejung also knew Taehyung.

“Oh, you knew Taehyung too? He’s a regular guest right? Your brother told me.” Myungsoo innocently said.

“Regular guest? Hahaha oppa is lying.” Hyejung chuckled.

“Huh? So he’s not? But he’s staying here though.” Myungsoo confusedly frowned.

“That’s because…” Hyejung then signaled Myungsoo to get closer before she whispered something in his ear.

“Huh?!” He exclaimed upon hearing Hyejung’s words, “I really can’t tell…” He told.

“Oppa does not like the fact but he still has to accept it though. Why resort to lying?” Hyejung criticized her own brother.

“Maybe he has his own reason.”

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

“Mingyuuuuuu~”

Jiyeon ran towards a handsome tall boy that was approaching from inside the university gate. Mingyu was cutely smiling as he saw Jiyeon cutely running towards him. He spread his arms and Jiyeon hopped into his embrace. Other students were eyeing the two but they didn’t seem to care. Once they stopped cutely hugging each other, Mingyu took a look at Jiyeon’s face and playfully pinched her cheeks.

“Why are you pouting noona? Do you have any problems? Someone hurts you again? I knew something was up when you messaged me earlier.” Mingyu his protective mode.

“You know me too well.” Jiyeon said, still pouting.

“So what’s up?” Mingyu asked.

“I’ll tell you but let’s go grab some coffees.” Jiyeon suggested.

“Alright then, my treat. I just got my pay for this month!”

“Yeayyy!!!”

 

“YOU SLEPT WITH TAEHYUNG HYUNG?!”

Jiyeon urgently jumped forward and covered Mingyu’s mouth with her hand. The people in the café were already giving them weird stares. Mingyu was struggling as he tried to push Jiyeon’s hand away from his mouth.

“Promise me you won’t say anything until I finish my story.”

Mingyu just nodded as an answer since his mouth was covered. Jiyeon then let him go and went back to her seat, “I was just so frustrated about Baekhyun and his girlfriend. It upsets me to know that I’m being so stupid by not wanting to move on when he all he clearly doesn’t have any feelings for me. I regret sticking close to him thinking that one day he’ll open up his heart for me. I was so damn frustrated that I went to see Taehyung because he can help me moving on. That’s when…” Jiyeon paused there, heaving out a heavy sigh.

“That’s when you slept with him, right? But noona, that’s not the only solution.” Mingyu sounded sad as he talked.

“I know what I did is wrong, but I was so mad at that time. You know I can be imprudent at times.” Jiyeon pouted.

“That’s why Myungsoo hyung said you’re not in a good mood yesterday. You could’ve come to me instead, noona. I can help you too. We could’ve gone to the beach or play some games. Maybe that way you can forget your frustration.” Mingyu said.

“Thanks Mingyu,” Jiyeon smiled and pinched Mingyu’s cheek, “You’re right. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter