Kim Jonghyun (not update)

Married to the guitar

I am here to send condolences for my beloved Shinee! I received the news that Jonghyun passed away today and I cried for awhile.

Shinee is the one who brought me into the Kpop group through "noona is very pretty!" and Shawol is my first fandom. At first Jonghyun was not my bias but after I heard a few Shinee songs and watched some of their variety shows, he became my bias. I loved him because of his singing, his humour, his kindness and his talking ability (being DJ). I may not listen to all Shinee songs but those which only he sing I have heard all. I even imagined that one day I would travel in Korea and visit him during his radio program but i......Lost the chance to do it forever. I won't have chance to see five of them performing on stage. I won't be able to see Jonghyun face to face anymore.

Ironically, one of my housemates is having his birthday today and I cannot show the sad face to them. When they asked me to come out of my room to prepare the birthday, I had to wipe away all my tears before I went out.

I will still finish this story by end of the year. This may be the last of my authorized story which Jonghyun appear as character because I am not sure if I am able to write him in other story without reminiscing him and crying out.

Today after my housemate's birthday celebration, I think I will lock myself in my room and watch every Jonghyun slips and hear every song.

May you rest in peace, Jonghyun oppa, my beloved bias, my motivation to learn Korean, and my dream.