Black and white

Married to the guitar

 

 

"Kyah~~Finally it's end!" Hoseok.

"Yeah!" Taehyung.

"Good job, guys." Yoongi.

"Where is Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook.

"He is sending the guests away." Seokjin.

"Ahh~~"Jungkook.

"Harhh......" Jimin.

"Are you okay, Chim? You look pale." Hoseok.

"........I don't want to serve him again." Jimin.

"Oow~~poor Jiminie." Jungkook.

"Hey, i am your hyung!" Jimin.

"I am back. Why is Jimin glaring at Jungkook? What did I miss?" Namjoon.

"Jeon Jungkook he-" Jimin.

"Have all of them left already?" Taehyung.

"Yes. So what have Jungkook done?" Namjoon.

"He didn't call me-" Jimin.

"Jiminie don't want to be waiter anymore!" Hoseok.

"Hyung, I didn't say that. I said I don't want to serve that kid again." Jimin.

"Who is that kid? And Jungkook didn't call you what?" Namjoon.

"That kid is Mingyu and he didn't call me hyung." Jimin.

"Park Jimin, don't tell me that you accidentally exposed your personal details. You know that we can't tell the guests about our everything including age-" Namjoon.

"Aish, hyung. I mean I don't want to serve Mingyu. And-" Jimin.

"Jungkook didn't call Jimin hyung so Jimin glared at Jungkook." Yoongi.

".......Ooh~~" Namjoon.

"So hyung, please teach our maknae how to respect me!" Jimin.

"I think he is just joking with you, Jiminie." Namjoon.

"Yup, why so serious?" Taehyung.

"Our maknae just felt pathetic towards his hyung." Seokjin.

"And you interrupted him before he finished his words. Right, Jungkook?" Hoseok.

"Of course, Hyung. I was going to say 'poor Jiminie~~ hyung' before you scolded me." Jungkook.

".....Is that so? Why did I feel like I was being.....pranked?" Jimin.

"Whatever. Should we get into the main topic now?" Yoongi.

"Oh yes. Let's start from Jungkook." Namjoon.

"Boonon." Jungkook.

"......" Everyone.

"Please! Elaborate, Jungkook." Namjoon.

"Yup, how do you expect us to understand if you just-" Jimin.

"It's the combination of Seungkwan and Hansol's name. Boo as Seungkwan's surname and Non as Vernon which is Hansol's middle name." Jungkook.

"Jungkook, we are not discussing about their ship name although it sounds nice." Yoongi.

"I think what Jungkook intends to say is both of them can rap and sing that they earn the nickname." Seokjin.

"Wow! They are as same as our golden maknae Kookie." Taehyung.

"Hehehe, thanks for your compliments, hyung." Jungkook.

"So how about your assigned targets, Taehyung? Jun...and ....hao? I'm not quite remember their names." Yoongi.

"Hyung, highfive! Junhao is a good ship name for them." Taehyung.

"Tae, that's not the time we should give ship name to the Chinese-" Jimin.

"I saw their dance battle!" Jungkook.

"I saw too. Junhui spinned his body and raised his leg to hit a high spot in the midair like some kind of wushu. Wow~~ while Minghao's B-boy! Kyah~~ he-" Hoseok.

"Hyung, I should be the one to report these to Namjoon hyung." Taehyung.

"Ehem, sorry Tae I was too excited." Hoseok.

"Hopi, you were extremely excited. And extremely loud tonight." Yoongi.

"Me and you were standing at the different sides of the event hall. The distance is exactly one soccer field long! And I could hear your voice very clearly." Namjoon.

"Sorry, I just too glad I met Soonyoung and Seokmin who are as same as me." Hoseok.

"It felt like there were three Hoseok hyungs talking and laughing beside me." Jimin.

"I think all of you heard horses neighing in the event hall, right? It's turned up that three of them were imitating horses in front of the stage." Seokjin.

"Neigh~~~~" Taehyung.

"I had to warn them stay quiet before three of them got chased out of the event hall. Stop that, Taetae." Namjoon.

"It was so embarrassing. So whenever they were standing beside me, I had to pull my brother and that camel away." Yoongi.

"Yoongi, you can't call someone camel although it is his fake name. He has a name called Seungcheol." Seokjin.

"Why can't I?" Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung, is it because of your brother, Jihoon hyung?" Jungkook.

"Nope!" Yoongi.

"Then it is a yes!" Namjoon.

"What had Seungcheol done to Jihoon?" Hoseok.

"......." Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung.

"He was eyeing up my Jihoonie!" Yoongi.

"Oh no! Here comes overprotective Suga." Seokjin.

"Yoongi hyung, you should feel lucky. Mine was the worst!" Jimin.

"Jimin hyung, you don't have to repeat telling us how clumsy Mingyu is-" Jungkook.

"No, i mean Mingyu and Wonwoo hyung have something between them." Jimin.

"What is it?" Taehyung.

"Erm......" Jimin.

"Tell us, Jiminie. I am very curious!" Hoseok.

"Both of them were eyeing each other." Jimin.

"........" Everyone.

"Du! Dulu du du! Dulu du du! Dulu du du! Dulu da da!" Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Ha! I think mine is more interesting than Jimin's." Seokjin.

"Yes! I have been waiting to know the love story between Angel and Guitar." Jungkook.

"Wow~~ Jeon Jungkook, you this cute guy. Becoming interested in love." Jimin.

"Our maknae has grown up!" Hoseok.

"Kookie is adult now!" Taehyung.

"Quiet! Quiet!" Namjoon.

"We should focus on Seokjin hyung at this time." Yoongi.

"As far as us know, Angel accidentally kissed Guitar's cheek and then Guitar fell into Angel's embrace last week. Tonight they kept stealing a glance at each other. When they locked eyes, they quickly looked away with blush on their cheeks." Seokjin.

"Kyah~~So awkward!" Hoseok.

"I remember that they quickly pulled away from each other after the Winter Child song." Jungkook.

"Luckily they left after that or they would died from embarrassment." Namjoon.

"Actually who started it?" Taehyung.

"What do you mean, Taehyung?" Yoongi.

"Who started to sway from side to side, causing Dino to push Angel forward and also push Guitar into Angel's embrace?" Taehyung.

"Maybe it's Wonwoo since he was the one who suggested the song?" Seokjin.

"No, he didn't. I guess it's Seungkwan?" Jimin.

"Nah! How about Soonyoung or Seokmin?" Jungkook.

"Neither. Hmm.....who would do that?" Hoseok.

"Whatever happened last week was not important. So what else did Angel and Guitar do except glancing at each other?" Namjoon.

"Nothing." Seokjin.

"What?!" Everyone.

"I thought they would confess to each other." Jungkook.

"They obviously like each other." Jimin.

"Why? They should become the first couple in the group." Hoseok.

"I have that thought too." Seokjin.

"So slow! They need someone guiding them to next step." Yoongi.

"Let's ask our targets to help them!" Taehyung.

"Good idea!" Hoseok.

"I agree!" Jungkook.

"But how? Angel and Guitar haven't expose their personal details yet. None of them knew their real name." Jimin.

"Seokjin hyung, why didn't they tell everyone their real names?" Yoongi.

"They felt like it's not the right time to let others know." Seokjin.

"Namjoon hyung, can't you tell us their real names since you are the only one who know it?" Taehyung.

"Sorry I can't." Namjoon.

"Argh! Please tell us." Everyone.

"Sorry. And now jump to our next main point. Do they agree to participate in the monthly music party?" Namjoon.

"Oh! Seungkwan and Hansol agreed. They didn't mind as long as they can choose singing or rapping." Jungkook.

"Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu decided to join too. Although i think they just want to see each other again." Jimin.

"Junhao said 'okay'." Taehyung.

"Soonyoung and Seokmin-" Hoseok.

"They answered 'yes'. Don't ask me why I know. Camel will come. And I will try to force Jihoon come too." Yoongi.

"......" Seokjin.

"Seokjin hyung, what did Angel and Guitar reply?" Namjoon.

"Angel promised me he will come but Guitar told me that he needed time to consider. He said he may not in the country at the end of December." Seokjin.

"Okay, just make sure to report to me again after he make decision." Namjoon.

"Ah! Starting from next month, we will perform less in the party." Jungkook.

"It's quite exhausted that we have to work meanwhile prepare for the party." Yoongi.

"That's why our bosses intend to organize small party, aiming to look for someone who loves music." Jimin.

"And slowly persuade them to perform in the party." Hoseok.

"When will they meet for the practice?" Seokjin.

"I heard from Jihoon that they will find a place to discuss about this stuff in this weekend." Yoongi.

"They can use the dance practice room in the Tower Powerful!" Taehyung.

"Really? There is such room in the dark tower?" Jungkook.

"I heard it from other colleagues who are working in the tower." Taehyung.

"I have actually been there before." Hoseok.

"What?! Hyung, why didn't you tell us? Then we wouldn't have to practice in the pathetic small hall room." Jimin.

"Hey, I said I have been there. Doesn't mean I used it." Hoseok.

"Really?" Seokjin.

"Ehem....Actually it is our fifth boss's personal dance practice room so...." Namjoon.

"Ohh......." Everyone.

"Hyung, how is Dino?" Taehyung.

"Oh right, we kept speaking about our targets. But you didn't tell us anything about Dino." Seokjin.

"Dino as in the kid who loves Michael Jackson dance?" Yoongi.

"Yup, hyung. His fake name is Dinosaur." Jungkook.

"Tell us about DIno. You didn't talk much about him last week." Jimin.

"Emm.....Dino is the maknae of the group. He.... still studying in the high school. He learnt Michael Jackson dance since......he was four. And Dino-" Namjoon.

"Wait hyung, you haven't told us about his real name." Taehyung.

"I thought Dino is his real name?" Jungkook.

"Maknae yah, do you think Dino sound like a Korean name?" Jimin.

"Maybe he is a foreigner?" Hoseok.

"His accent sounds totally a native Korean." Yoongi.

"He is Korean and....his real name is exactly Dino." Namjoon.

"Ayy~~ I don't trust it. He must hide his real name." Seokjin.

"Maybe he ask Namjoon hyung not to tell others." Jungkook.

"......." Namjoon.

"Wow, Kim Namjoon, how could you hide it from us?" Seokjin.

"Sorry guys." Namjoon.

"Hyung, tell us please." Taehyung.

"Yup, please tell us Dino's real name. Or......" Hoseok.

"Or what?" Namjoon.

"Tell us about Angel and Guitar's." Hoseok.

"Nope I can't do both." Namjoon.

"Hyung, you should at least tell us either of them. It is not fair for us that only you know everything." Jimin.

"No! I really can't do it." Namjoon.

"We won't let anyone except us know it." Yoongi.

"........" Namjoon.

"Hyung~~" JImin.

"Ehem, what are you all doing here?" Boss.

"Boss!" Everyone.

"We are chatting about our targets." Seokjin.

"Ohh~~Okay! By the way, nice job, everyone! And good performance too." Boss.

"Thank you, Boss!" Everyone.

"I have prepared chicken for you as supper. Now go out and eat it before it turns cool." Boss.

"Wow! Thanks, Boss!" Jungkook.

"Kyah! Chicken!" Hoseok.

"Good timing to fill our hungry stomach." Yoongi.

"Let's go, Jiminie." Taehyung.

"Wait for me, Tae." Jimin.

"Eat Jin is coming now." Seokjin.

"........" Namjoon and Boss.

"Thank you, Boss. For helping me out of the situation." Namjoon.

"Sorry, Namjoon. For giving you the most difficult mission." Boss.

"It's okay, Boss." Namjoon.

"If you need help, feel free to ask any five of us." Boss.

"Yes, Boss." Namjoon.

"And I don't mind if you wish to gossip about your group." Boss.

"Hahaha, if I have the need, I will specially look for you." Namjoon.

"You know where to find me. Now go out and enjoy the supper." Boss.

"Yes, Boss. But boss, may i ask you a question?" Namjoon.

"Go ahead." Boss.

"Why do you always prepare chicken as supper?" Namjoon.

"Because I love chicken." Boss.

".....Boss...." Namjoon.

"And it tastes better with a lot of people eating together." Boss.

"....." Namjoon.

"Get out now. It is a disrespect to chicken if you let it cool down." Boss.

"Okay, Boss. Right behind you." Namjoon.

"Switch off the light." Boss.

"Yes, boss!" Namjoon.