e n d

The Last Piece Of Art

listen to this whole you read : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP3yncAlsE8

 

 

“Let’s watch the sunset oppa,” You glanced at the beautiful sky and tugged at Ryeowook’s arm.

“Right,” Ryeowook looked at you and smiled. “We’ve been walking around the park and taking pictures, now it’s time to rest.”

You looked up and smiled. His soft eyes and lips sent a pink hue to your cheeks and butterflies fluttering in your heart.

You found a spot on the grass, where trees weren’t blocking the view. The sky was slowly turning orange, and the sun looked as if it had knocked off from work and was preparing to rest.

Ryeowook placed a hand around your shoulders and tilted your head so that you could lean on him. Both of you didn’t say anything. Your eyes was focused on the setting sun, as the refreshing evening breeze blew in your face.

Suddenly, your stomach let out a grumble. Uh-oh, you flushed pink in embarrassment. Why am I hungry now of all times?

Ryeowook chuckled and poked your cheek lightly. He looked around, then exclaimed, “There’s an ice-cream kart over there, want some?”

You gratefully nodded, feeling both happy and hungry.

“Wait for me here. Your usual, strawberry?” He got up and brushed his pants, a knowing smile tingling on his lips.

“Yes please thank you,” You giggled. He nodded and ran off in the direction of the ice-cream kart.

----------------

You turned back occasionally, glancing at the long queue of people queuing up for ice-cream. Unfortunately, Ryeowook was one of the last. That meant you’ve got to wait.

You sighed at went back to enjoy the sunset. The sky held a dimmer glow, a closing to symbolize the end of the day.

Your eyelids started to droop, and your limbs felt weak. You yawned, feeling sleepier than ever and exhausted. Why am I so tired? I was fine just a moment ago… You pressed your hands close to your chest, your heart rate was slowing down.

“Oppa,” You whispered, as your eyebrows knitted in worry. Is this the beautiful end I will see?

“Jae Eun!” You slowly turned your head right. Ryeowook waved at you; he was the third in line. You smiled weakly and nodded. This may be the last time I see your smile.

You looked at the sun once again, this time, your eyelids closed gradually and you collapsed to the soft ground. The memories with both brothers replayed, but you would never get to experience them ever again.  

Saranghae, a tear slid from your eye as your breath left you.

------------------

Ryeowook smiled, thanked the person, held two cones of strawberry ice-cream, and skipped to you. But he dropped both cones and rushed to your lifeless body at once when he saw you lying down as if you have just fallen.

“Jae Eun, wake up,” His voice trembled a little as he scooped your upper body up and placed you on his lap.

“J-Jae Eun,d-don’t scare me please,” He gripped your hands tightly as tears blurred his vision. He quickly checked for your pulse and breathing.

Nothing.

His heart beat harder and faster as tears sprang from his eyes. “A-andw-wae…” He stammered. He looked around; the sun had already set and the sky was turning dark.

It's really the end...

Slowly, he lifted your face to his and placed his lips on your cold ones. I love you, always. You may be somewhere far, but you’re always with me, forever. I will not let you go…

 

 

Thanks for reading! (: Hope you support my other stories too!