s a v e d

The Last Piece Of Art

"Country pumpkin!"

"Loser!"

"Flirt!"

You hurriedly crouched down and wrapped your knees with btoh hands as you buried your face behind them. The students threw insults at you, some even kicked your sides, slapped you and pulled your hair.

Somehow word has spread out that you were going out with Yunho and Ryeowook, but neither was true. You three were just friends, and you didn't even know them that well. The infamous group of bimbos and es had chanced upon you as their next target after they affirmed that you snatched away their Prince Charmings.

Please, they weren't even yours to begin with. You frowned as someone tried to rip off your uniform jacket.

"You can take one, but you should leave Yunho alone!" A high pitched voice screeched in your ear. You flinched and curled yourself up tighter. Please, stop. You begged, tears welling up.

"What's going on here?"

Then you heard the bullies make way for someone. Who? Ryeowook? Please let it be. The footsteps drew nearer and you felt a hand on your arm.

"Is this how you treat your friend?"

"No! She...she took us away from you oppa!" A bimbotic vocie rang out.

"Get lost. We don't need such people here," The male voice spoke.

"Get up," The comforting voice spoke. Yunho? You lifted your head upwards and saw his eyes beckoning you to stand up.

"Oh...," You stuttered and hastily stood up, dusting yourself and trying to comb your hair with your hands. Before your knew it, you were lifted up bridal style by Yunho and whisked away from those es.

                                                                             ---------------

"Ouch..." You grimaced a little as he applied medication to the bruised aread near your lips. "Th...thanks... Yunho-sshi."

"Just call me oppa," He said as he closed the first aid box. Then he sighed. "You don't deserve this."

You just kept silent.

"They've been humilating you when Ryeowook and I weren't around, and now they even attacked you!?" His voice hardened as he stood up from the bed. "This is too absurd!"

"Oppa, calm down, it's alright," You grabbed his wrist and assured. I wouldn't live long anyway, why care about this.

"I have an idea."

"Idea?" You looked at him.

"You can be my girlfriend, and...and they won't harm you ever," He rubbed the back of his neck a little shyly and proposed. That's because I really want you to be my girlfriend, and I want to protect you. Somehow.

You giggled. "Well, thats pretty wierd though," You blushed slightly and declined.

"No no, we'll begin now. You don't have any kin here right?"

You shook your head.

"Come, let's pack up and go to my house," He said as he started to help you keep your art materials. "You'll live with me from now on."

"Wh...what?" You widen your eyes in utter shock.