Valentines Day: Jiyong and Kim (Part I: A Gift for You)

It's All About LOVE

 

                Deep breaths. Just take deep breaths, she told herself looking at her reflection in the mirror. She didn’t understand the emotions bubbling up from deep within her that threatened to take over her entire being and swallow her whole. It was consuming as fire. It was elating as a spring breeze. It was terrifying the out of her, and she didn’t know what to do about it. Grabbing the wooden brush in front of her, she began combing her hair in hopes of distracting herself from her unwanted thoughts. The soft bristles massaged her scalp calming her racing heart and mind. She never understood why she always combed her hair when she was distraught, but she did know that it made her feel at ease whenever she did so. After counting a hundred of the brush, she put the wooden object down and smiled.
 
                The loud ring of her apartment’s doorbell rang and she jumped up in excitement at the sound. Smoothing out any unseen wrinkles from her red floral halter dress, she nearly ran to the door to let in the man she was anxiously waiting for. The moment she yanked the wooden door open she gasped in surprise at what was waiting behind it for her. He was dressed formally – white collared button down, black sleek dress pants, and shiny black dress shoes. He also smelled wonderful, like sunshine and palm trees. What made him even more dashing was the fact he was carrying a rich brown colored acoustic guitar in his arms.
 
                “Hey,” he grinned cheekily, waving at her with a peace sign.
 
                The gesture made her chuckle as she pulled him into her apartment. “Hey yourself stranger,” she continued chuckling, steering him into her spacious living room.
 
                Shaking his head in mirth, he took this chance to appreciate her home which housed almost every book known to man. To the right of where he stood, he could see a hallway leading down to what he assumed would be a bedroom, a bathroom, and maybe an office. To the left of him, was a pathway to the dining room and across from that was the kitchen. In front of him was the living room, of course, which was fairly clear with a couple scattered books here and there on her coffee table. There was a long black leather couch against the far end window, a black leather loveseat next to it on its left, and a big brown comfy looking recliner across from the loveseat on the right of the long couch. A large flat screen tv was hanging on a wall next to him which he was eyeing appreciatively.
 
                She tugged at his hand impatiently as she guided him to take a seat on the couch. Once they were both seated, she smiled at him softly to indicate that she was ready for whatever he prepared for her. Smirking mischievously, he placed his guitar on the floor carefully and stared at her with what could be akin to a predatory gleam. Without any warning, he yanked her from across the warm sofa and onto his lap. Cupping her face gently and peering into her expressive light brown eyes, he slowly brought his lips down to hers for a chaste and innocent kiss. It took all his will not to deepen the kiss and probe his hungry tongue into her willing mouth. Pulling away after a few more seconds of playfully nipping at her lower lip, he grinned down at her breathless and flustered form.
 
                “Wh-what was th-that for?” she asked him, her breath fanning across his face.
 
                “One of my gifts for today,” he informed her, smirking deviously at her again as he helped her off his lap.
 
                Gawking at him with wide eyes, she slapped him on his shoulder hard trying hard not blush. “Well, come on. Let’s go into the dining area. I had my friend cook us a meal since I can hardly cook.”
 
                Smiling at her retreating form, he jogged after her to catch up. He knew this day was going to be very special, and he loved that. He loved her.
 
==============================
 
author's note► now that i'm up to date again... will post up the next valentines date tomorrow on WHITE day... T_T epic fail of a writer... hahahahah~! so just hold on tight... ^^
 
==============================
 
© babypaopao 2011 - 2012