Doctor's Orders

It's All About LOVE
                She groaned, slapping the metal clipboard roughly onto the marble counter of the nurse’s station. Her body ached horribly and her feet hurt. All she just wanted to do was go home and take a nice warm soak in her bath before she slipped into a loose shirt and under the covers for a good night’s  rest. However, she wasn’t going to get that if the nurses didn’t learn to do their jobs right!
 
                “Where is he?!” she all but growled at the startled looking female nurses sitting behind the counter.
 
                “We… We don’t know,” one of them said, eyes wide in fear.
 
                Huffing in irritation and exhaustion, she spun around and headed back to her office. She couldn’t believe it! After going through the procedure with the man, he still didn’t know what to do! It was just unbelievable. “When I get my ing hands on him,” she muttered to herself angrily, swinging her door open and slamming it shut behind her. Removing her stethoscope from around her neck, she flung it on to her desk. She also slipped out of her long, white coat and hung it precariously on a hook beside the door. Her heart was beating erratically at the rage she was feeling. How could he do this… again?! He seemed so promising when he started, but when he got a hang of things, his standards began to fall. As she tiredly made her way to her comfy leather seat, the door behind her abruptly opened showing the man she wanted to strangle with her bare hands.
 
                “You wanted to see me doc?” the male nurse inquired, strutting into her office without her given consent.
 
                Glowering at him, she nodded sharply and plopped down on to her seat. “Yes, indeed I did Nurse Lee. You see, I recall teaching you how to properly check the patient’s vitals a few weeks ago. How is it that today, as I made my final round, a certain Mr. Na informed me that the nurse on duty didn’t even check his blood pressure? Tell me Nurse Lee, have you forgotten to do your job correctly? If so, tell me now so I can have another nurse replace you.”
 
                Surprised and nervous, the man just stared at her with wide eyes. “I… I… Of course not, Dr. Han. I am completely capable of doing my job. There will be no need to replace me.”
 
                “Very well. One more step out of line Nurse Lee and I will see to it that you are removed from my ward… permanently. Is that clear?” she nonchalantly spoke, no longer paying him any attention.
 
                “Y-Yes Dr. Han,” he whispered, standing and slowly making his way out. Before he could fully leave the room, she told him one last thing.
 
                “Oh, and before I fail to remember… please don’t forget to wash the dishes. I had to clean them before I left home this afternoon. If you do it again, you’ll be sleeping on the couch for a week,” she informed him, glancing at him for a moment before smiling at herself and continuing to finish her work.
 
                Grinning widely, he chuckled at the irony of having a relationship with his boss. “I’ll see you at home later then.”
 
==============================
 
author's note► the final drabble is now posted! the story will begin offcially after this! ^^ LOL! so, there's no need to guess who the characters are in this post. it is very clear who they are. i'll post up the start of the story by tomorrow or the day after that. so hang on tight! :D
 
==============================
 
© babypaopao 2011