Human ( Part II )

It's All About LOVE
            The couple was snuggled together on the couch, holding each other tightly. As they lay there quietly, their breathing nearly in sync with each other, the man finally spoke after a long period of silence. “What are you afraid of?”
 
            “Nothing,” she automatically replied, rubbing her leg up and down between his legs.
 
            He snorted, nudging his knee against hers playfully. “No. Tell me. What are you afraid of?”
 
            Sighing, she looked up at him from where her head was laying on his chest. “I’m afraid… I’m afraid none of this is real. I mean I’ve been alone for so long that this relationship, our relationship, is surreal. I feel like this is all a dream and I’m going to wake up soon to find myself all alone in my bed.”
 
            “You think this isn’t true, right?” he asked, but not really expecting an answer. “You think this is a dream and tomorrow you’re gonna wake up alone in your bed? April, this is real. What we are to each other, what we feel for each other is real. You’re not going to wake up alone. I won’t let that ever happen. You’re my world babe… and until you get tired of me, I’m never letting you go.”
 
            Smiling shyly at his bold words, she propped herself up on her elbow and leaned over him. She gazed lovingly down at his somber expression and closed the gap between their lips. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow, pouring into the kiss all his desires, fears, and love. He wanted her to know that what he told her was a fact. He was never letting her go… not when he just found her. When they were finally out of breath, she pulled back and resituated her head on his chest once again.
 
            “I’m not letting you go either Junho. You’re mine… and I love that you make me feel human again,” she whispered, closing her eyes and enjoying the warmth that seeped through him into her.
 
==============================
 
author's note► yes! finally posted this up! told you there was a part two to april and junho's convo. it just didn't feel right leaving it at that from the last chapter. anyways, what do you think? we're slowly getting deeper into the story with more emotional depth for the characters. next few chapters were supposed to be posted yesterday, but wasn't able to get around doing them. they were going to be valentine's day specials but i was too busy to type them up. will post them soon! comments and reactions are loved! ^^
 
==============================
 
© babypaopao 2011 - 2012