Valentines Date: Junho and April (Part I: Let’s Get Naughty)

It's All About LOVE

 

                She groaned, a shot of pleasure racing through her sore body. Turning over onto her back, her eyes landed on to the man laying next to her whose lips were quirked up at its side. Rolling her eyes at him and his playful ways, she smacked his hand away from where they were buried between her thighs. He huffed in mock dismay and pouted cutely at her. She shook her head at him, but he continued to look at her with big puppy-like eyes.
 
                “Oh, come off it babe! I have working in two hours. We can’t do that right now,” she explained, getting up from the bed and wrapping the fallen bed sheet around her body. “Besides, you got some last night.”
 
                “But that was different! You were stressed and looked like someone who needed some lovin’,”  he exclaimed, jumping off the bed rushing after her into the bathroom. “Today’s different! It’s Valentines’ Day! We need to do the deed!”
 
                She turned to glare at him as she pushed the shower curtain aside. “It’s . Say it like an adult. And we just can’t. I’ll be late.”
 
                “April! It’s Valentines’ Day! We need to !” he groaned, following her into the shower.
 
                “No. We don’t. ing on Valentines’ Day is the same as ing on any other day! There’s no ing difference!” she argued, stepping into the stream of warm water.
 
                “Oh! There is a difference… and I’m going to show you,” he smirked mischievously, pinning her wet, body to the shower wall and kissing her deeply. Enjoying the moan that tore from , he continued to assault her senses with teasing touches and playful nips. He swore to himself he would make her love Valentines’ Day… even if it was the last thing he would do.
 
==============================
 
author's note► finally got a chance to post unnie's date. hope she likes it. although it is shorter than the other two, it does have some cute and smexy stuff in this one. junho is just "twirly" all the time. lol! anyways, happy white day to all! sorry that these dates are taking longer than usual... but once all the part 2's are posted up... i'll do white day dates and then more everyday drama. until then~! ciao~!
 
==============================
 
© babypaopao 2011 - 2012