WHAT IS THIS?!??!?!?!

A Mission That's Impossible.

------------THE NEXT MORNING---------

I woke up to someone picking the lock on the door, and faint whispers comeing from outside the room. I pretended to go back to sleep, and snuggles closer to the peacefully sleeping YoSeob in my arms.

---NO ONE'S POV------------

Doojoon was in rage once he saw YoSeob and Casey.

"WHAT THE !!!!!!!"

KiKwang was shocked, he stood still- wide eyed, holding his Pikachu plush close to his bare chest.

JunHyung was smirking.

Dongwoon looked away awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

Hyunseung was the same, looking at the two with and icey and cold glare. If looks could kill, YoSeob and Casey would be dead.

The room was silent, except for Doojoon's flowing stream of curses under his breath.

----------YOSEOB'S POV----------------

I snuggled closer to whatever I was hugging. They were warm. :3

I felt somone staring at me, burning holes through my back with laser eyes. I ignored it, and stayed there for a couple seconds. I heard curse words coming from someone. I opened my eyes and wiped the sleepyness from them. I realised that my head was resting on somene's wet shoulder. They had on a black leather jacket. I turned my head to find....

Casey????? Mwoh? Wait-uh, OHHHHHH....

I remebered what happened last night, I was cr-I mean, something got in my eyes..... and yeah..... um.... mhmm. Let's go with that.

 

I turned around to see the rest of my bandmates looking at me with mixed emotions. Doojoon was pissed, he was going to kill me later... Hyunseung was the usual Hyunseung, JunHyung was smirking- that bastard, KiKwang was shocked, holding his Pikachu- I'm sorry Kwangie..... Dongwoon was looking away, being the same old awkward him.... This wasn't going to be a good day.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter you guys. :$ I tried my best to not make it sound like crap like it always does. ;$ Kamsahamnida.