Why is she so familiar???

A Mission That's Impossible.

YoSeob's POV-----

Doojoon was trying to kill me... I was running from him around the house. I leapt over the stair railing, and onto the ground. "YANG YOSEOB!!! YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!!!" OH .

Casey's POV---
Doojoon was trying to kill Seobb- I mean, uh... YoSeob..... Um.... DAMMT!!! Doojoon just grabbed the fricken kitchen knife.... NO!!! FUUUU--- I ran out to the living room. I ran behind Doojoon and tackled that insane bastard to the ground.

"Yoon Doojoon. I will have NO BLOODSHED OR DEATHS TODAY. Are we clear?"I yelled at the man pinned underneath me. No reply.

.......
No reply. Just a terrified Doojoon underneath me.
" I SAID, are we CLEAR?"
"Y-y-yes m'am.... "
YoSeob stared at me in shock. The other members came downstairs. But I didn't dare get off of Doojoon.
"Put the knife down."
He dropped it. I stared intensely into his scared eyes. He gulped. I told YoSeob to grab the knife and put it away for me. YoSeob left. I swung my leg back over Doojoon and got up, still staring into his eyes with my best death glare. YoSeob came back into the room. I said to both of them, " I don't care whose fault it is, but I DO NOT WANT THIS HAPPENING AGAIN. And I don't care which one of you don't. Don't. EVER," I looked at the other members . Everyone gave a meak nod, or squeaked out a quiet 'yes'. "Good." I walked out, and was about to go up the stairs when I paused and looked back.
" Where's the bathroom???"








YoSeob screamed, "I'LL SHOW YOU CASEY!!!" and with that he ran up the stairs. I followed him into his room, grabbed my bag, and saw him opening a door that looked like, a... A.... Neon tainted glass door??? It led into a room with only a bed with a nightstand, a closet, dresser, and a couple shelves with a small TV and Buero stand.

Everything was white. Except the floor. It was a black thin carpeting. YoSeob pointed to the room, " This is your room," he opened a white painted door  and gestured inside after turning on the light, " and this is your bathroom, I share with you."
"kamsahamnida."
He said 'your welcome' and headed out of the room, closing the door behind him.
I brought my bag with me into the bathroom and locked both doors in the room. I fixed up and used the bathroom. I unlocked the doors and left.

I sat down in my bed, thinking. The room was so plain.... I was going to change that and make it my style. I would need to go to the store though and get some spray paint, bed sheets, and other stuff. Time to unpack.....

I took out my mini suitcases from my bag, and set them in the middle of the room. I pressed the remote button and watched my luggage go back to their normal size. I opened them and checked my clothes. Good. Everything normal. I stuffed them in the closet, and when I ran out of space, I just put the rest under the bed, hidden behind my duffle bag. I walked out of the room to find YoSeob sitting on his bed, staring at the blank wall. He looked bored to death. Poor baby.... Wait! This is the same guy from five yeas ago. Fricking bi-polar assed celebrity guy agents....

Doojoon's POV-----

I was sitting up on the floor, shocked. I didn't know as would do something like that.... It was like.... Like... she was staring into my soul...    O-0

Hyunseung's POV----

I'm starting to think different of this girl. I like her. *smirk*

Junyung's POV----

That. Was. Just.... Wow... I need a Coke...

Kikwang's POV----
Casey's so pretty.... Pikachu, do YOU think Casey's pretty????


Dongwoon's POV----

Was that what people call 'Girl Power'???

YoSeob's POV----

I was staring at the wall, thinking to myself. I do this every once in a while. I was thinking about Casey... She seemed so... Familiar.... Like, I've seen that badass side of her before... But, where??? I've only met girls like that in my- "Hello?"
"Oh, hi..."
"Are you okay? You look, distant..."
"It's okay Casey, I'm fine. Just, um... Thinking... "
"Oh, okay..."
"Did you want to go somewhere?"
"Yeah actually... I dont know where though. I still havent been around yet..."
"Oh! I'll show you around if you want."
"Really? Kamsahamnida."
She left. I got ready to leave and thought of where I could've seen her before.... Guatemala??? California??? Paris??? None... Maybe I'm just imagining...

------------------------------

---

That's it for now. I'm trying to update as much as possible this weekend. Bai!!!! :3