WHOOOOOAAAAA.

A Mission That's Impossible.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54210862

 

what they're wearing^^^ ..merp o3o

-------------------------------------------

 

 



CASEY'S POV-----
I went to my room quickly and for changed into a "The Devil Wears Prada" shirt, some black skinny jeans, and black hightop Converse. I brushed my hair and put a few bobby pins in my bangs to hold them together. I put on some heavy eyeliner and applied some lip balm. I put on some black netted armwarmers and black wrings and bracelets and stuff. I threw some essentials in a small black backpack and threw it over my back as I shoved my IPhone in my pocket and plugged in some SkullCandy headset that was all black and hung them around my neck as I opened my door to YoSeob-Oppa's room.

YOSEOB'S POV----
I threw on a "The Devil Wears Prada" shirt and slipped on some black skinny jeans and Converse to match. I put a black watch on my wrist and brushed my hair through and put the needed things in a black backpack and adjusted the straps on my shoulder. I put on eyeliner-YES, eyeliner, I wear it when I go out when I'm not recording something. I tended to stay away from my 'innocent' image off of video. Especially at my job, well, my second job... Not my music career job. But I went back to trying to remember where I've seen that side of Casey before... I think I was just imagining things... I didn't recognize her anywhere... But-WHOA. Casey looks... Just.... Wow. She was all dark looking, but the look suited her. Ha, we matched... DOUBLE DAEBAK!!!
"Ready YoSeob Oppa?"
She called me Oppa. :3
"Ne. Come on, let's go."

NO ONE's POV----
The matching couple walked downstairs and were quickly spotted by the rest of the group members.
"Um.. Uh, me and Casey are going out.. Um, uh, BYE!"
YoSeob pulled Casey out the door hurriedly. The remaining men stared at their group member enviously, wanting to replace YoSeob and spend the day with Casey instead of him.
The two went out the door and caught a bus to take into Seoul and around the local area. Immediately, YoSeob turned into a tour guide and started pointing out things to Casey. Casey just sat back and smiled at YoSeob's knowledge and childness.