Love Me Or Hate Me, It's My Job.

A Mission That's Impossible.

I woke up the next morning in the MOST ADORABLE ROOM!!!!!! OMG, IT WAS SO COLORFUL!! KOREA, YOU ARE SO ASIAN, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! SWAG. DAMN STRAIGHT. I'm talking to myself again. OOOH! I'll take mental note. NOTE. TO. SELF. DO NOT TALK TO SELF. SELF, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY. Oh, no self, it's okay. Oh really? That's great! Your welcome self. And here I go again....

 

I got up form the couch I was sleeping on and grabbed a water form the fridge, and checked my laptop to get information form the company. They gave me an objective. To COMPLETELY CHANGE my look. I loved this part. The told me to look modern. AND MODERN I SHALL LOOK!!! Maybe...

----4 HOURS LATER------------

I was in the bathroom dying my hair over the sink. I was going from a light brown to blonde. I dyed it, took a shower, wrapped in a robe, and dryed my hair, and straightened it. I looked so much like my Unnie.... I got changed back into my old clothes, and sprayed on some perfume. I'd been wearing my favorite scent for about 5 years now. It was Love by Harajuku Lovers that Gwen Stefani created. I put my stuff in my bag, packed up, and made a quick call to a close friend of mine who was aquantences with my targets, BEAST. Just thinking about what was going to happen to them made my eyes tear up, I blinked them away because I didn't want me heavy-as usual- black emo makeup to smudge. I put on some dark sunglasses because it was really sunny out, and put my black duffel bag on my shoulder. I needed a ride, so I called for a cab that Korea's taxi-drivers drove.
I was walking out of the building through the parking lot, and then a breeze blew in, giving me the bad- movie look. A group of guys passed by on my film scene, and a couple whistled, one of them scolded the other guy. WAIT! I know who those guys are.... They're BEAST.

[ a picture: https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvUegqMTR6ActVsvvuU5GZOcrcWbqj-hgKMzB0N1oxEkjPVBoi7g]