The start of an ending.

A Mission That's Impossible.

RECAP---------

I was walking out of the building through the parking lot, and then a breeze blew in, giving me the bad- movie look. A group of guys passed by on my film scene, and a couple whistled, one of them scolded the other guy. WAIT! I know who those guys are.... They're BEAST.

RECAP ENDS----------

 

I wanted a reaction from these guys. I walked towards my cab, which was a couple yeards behind them, and walked right infront of the group pretending to talk to someone on my phone.

I don't know. I don't have anywhere to stay, I'm basically living on the streets from this point on..."

I caught their attention. The group started to chat amoung themselves.

------BEAST'S POV---------

YoSeob:"Hyung! You saw that poor girl! She doesn't have anywhere to stay!!!! She should stay with us." YoSeob his best aegyo.

Hyunseung:"That wouldn't be wise."

Doojoon:"But she's hot." Doojoon eyed the woman up and down.

Dongwoon:"You pabo! No more for you!" Dongwoon smacked Doojoon upside the head.

Doojoon:"Your just jealous because your not getting any." He stuck out his tongue at Dongwoon.

YoSeob:"Can she stay with us????"

KiKwang:"I think that would be a good idea too."

Kikwang and YoSeob were shoulder to shoulder, practically on their knees begging.

Junhyung:"Vote."

Hyunseung:"To stay?"

Everyone except Hyunseung raised their hands in agreement. Hyunseung sulked.

KiKwang and YoSeob:"YAAAAAY!!!!"

Casey looked back at them, wondering who shouted in excitement like a three-year-old.

YoSeob:"Miss!!!!!!" YoSeob went running after the woman.

-------NO ONE'S POV------------

 

YoSeob approached Casey eagerly.

"Miss? Where are you staying?"

"Um, nowhere...."

"Would you like to stay with me and my hyungs????"

"Um... I don't know..." Casey looked away 'un-sure' to tease YoSeob.

"Please?????" YoSeob gave her his best aegyo.

KiKwang and Doojoon ran up next to YSeob and gave his best aegyo as well.

Junhyung, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung walked up behind the three.

"Doojoon! You better not be pouting! You look unnaturl when you do that!"

"DONGWOON!!!!" Junhyung scolded Dongwoon.

Hyunseung was shooting icey glares form his eyes towards the begigng members.

"Um...." was all Casey could muster.

On the inside she was laughing her off. This mission was going to be easy, at least until the end.

"I'll stay..."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going to happen next????  I'm trying to update as much as possible because school starts again in 4 days.... :\ and I have a bunch of projects due the week we get back. THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!! <3 MWAH! Thank you B2uties. <3