What have I gotten myself into????

A Mission That's Impossible.

----CASEY'S POV---------

YoSeob was dragging me across the parking lot, holding onto my arm like a hyper five year old. He wouldn't stop TALKING..... He's adorable and all, BUT HOW DOES HE TALK SO MUCH WITHOUT HIS FRIGGING JAW FALLING OFF??????

"Agassi! You could be like the sister I never had! We'll have so much fun! We'll go to the carnival, go to the movies, go-"

"YoSeob, I think that's enough. If you talk anymore, she won't want to stay with us. If you let go of her arm, she'd probably run away." remarked Dongwoon. Smartass.... YoSeob gripped onto my arm even tighter, if possible. This kid was cute, cute but deadly. Secretly, he was a kickass agent, who is very erted may I add....

----FLASHBACK-----

It was 2005. I had just began my 'job'. My first mission. And it had to be against the most deadly male spies. I was looping and bending my way through laser-beams that set off the alarm to the building BEAST was crashing in. It was completely dark except the moonlight that drifted in through the skylight. I was halfway there when I felt someone watching me. Well, I always had that feeling, but it was always right... I finished crossing through, and stood there for a second, pausing to take in my surroundings.

"Hey y, maybe you could do a few of those moves in my bedroom?"

A figure walked through the darkness. He was taller than me, but I WAS seriously short after all.

"I was thinking we could have some fun."

A boy's face appeared on the figure. He looked as if he was an abnormally tall 12 year old. Pathetic I thought. My eyes traced the shadows on his youthful face.  He had black hair that fell over his forehead, stopping just above his eyes. He wore a signature ear to ear smartass grin on his face, showing off some seriously sharp- teeth.  His eyes said something totally different than his face and its features. They seemed to smile, and be filled with joy. The moonlight shone on them like pearls in a black sea. They looked pure.

He took a step closer.

"My name's YoSeob. What's yours yeobo?"

"Back the away."

"Fresh, I like it."

"I'll kick your pathetic , you poor excuse for a spy."

"Are you like this in bed?"

"Back the hell off or I'll cut your balls off."

"How old are you exactly sweetie? 16 perhaps?"

"I'm 14 you pedo. Now BACK THE OFF."

"What if I don't want to babe?"

I ran up to him and kicked him in the balls as hard as possible, and punched him in the temple. He wouldn't be waking up for about a week. I shoved the body in a dark corner and continued down the hall.

-----------FLASHBACK ENDS----------

 

 

And to believe that's the same guy that's holding onto my arm for dear life right now, practically yelling in my ear... I wonder if he's like, bipolar or something....