Soo.... They have a nice place..... OOOH!!!!!! AN EGG CHAIR!!! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS????

A Mission That's Impossible.

After the agonizingly long ride to their place, I got out of the car and followed them to their door.I walked inside and gasped. It was AH. MAY. ZING.

 

Me, being me, spazzed out. Oh well. Tahat's right, I DON'T CARE IF I MAKE A FOOL OF MEHSELF!

I saw a chair that was all swingy and stuff...

I pointed at it and officially startyed spazzing. "OH MY GOD! IT'S AN EGG CHAIR!! I LOVE CHAIRS! AND EGGS! AND BABY CHICKENS! IT'S SOOOOO FLUFFFFYYYY!"

"GUMMY BEARS!!!!"

"DINOSAR!!!!! RAWR!!!! I'M A DINOSAUR!!!" I walked around like i was frankenstein, pretending to be a dinosaur zombie. ;3

"IT'S SPARKLY!!! SPAAARCKKLESSSSS."

--------10 MINUTES LATER------------

 

I was still spazzing out...

"YOU GUYS ARE ALL COLOR COORDINATED????"

"AAAAAWWW! SEOBBIE, I LOVE YOUR PET DRAGON. :3"

He replied back, "I know right??? I call him Nyom. ;3"

I was gonna like this place.....

 

--------Later that night----------

 

It was late, and all the guys were hungry. No one knew what to cook, so I offered to cook dinner. It was the least I could do. And I was thinking I could make it a habit, and when the time came to um... get rid of them.... I could just slip some poison into their food and they would have a peaceful death in their sleep. Well, it was painless, other wise people and animals wouldn't be put down that way, in their sleep, right???? 

-----HALF AN HOUR LATER---------

 

I cooked enough food to feed about 20 people. I have like, five bins full of steaming hot rice, and five other dishes that I was known for by my friends. I was a good cook. :3

 

AN HOUR LATER-----

 

I. cannot. believe. it. they. ate. literally. ALL. OF. THE. FOOD. NONE. LEFT. FOR. ME. EXCEPT. A. CHICKEN. WING. AND. A. SMALL. BOWL. OF. RICE. NONE.

-----2 HOURS LATER---

 

The guys were deciefering where I should stay. They had plenty of guest rooms in the freaking palace they call home, but NOOOO. I had to stay with one of them..... Nuh-uh.

The conversation went a little bit like this:

Doojoon:"I think she should stay with me. My bed's big enough. ;)"

Dongwoon:"Yeah, it's big because when he fu-"

Junhyung covered his mouth with his hand, not wanting to hear no more.

YoSeob:"She could stay with me? I'm lonely. And besides, she could stay in my spare room!"

KiKwang:"I have an extra bunkbed she could sleep in."

Hyunseung:"How about all of you stop being erted manwhores and let her stay in the guest room?"

Junhyung:"Naaah...."

Oh, those boys....

I was daydreaming about unicorns eating purple and neon glow in the dark corn when someone grabbed my bag form my shoulders and had a tight grip on my hand, pulling me up the stairs, practically dragging me up each step. We were running, like, super fast. All I could see was a running figure infront of me, wearing all black, and a blur of hallways.

We stopped after they shut the door, locked it, and sat down on the bed, breathing heavily. (NO THOUGHTS.... KEKEKE.) I looked around the room. It was like a child's bedroom. It was colorful and bright colored,there was a chair made out of legos. Interesting... and a bright rugs covered the floors. Mario characters and plushes sat on shelves, dolls-uh, I mean, action fugures- were set in a glass case on the wall. And the bed was covered in a bunch of soft looking pillows, and oversized stuffed animals that were half my size. and a stool that was a mushroom from Mario sat in the corner. I felt like a kid wandering in a toy shop... I was surrounded in my own childhood that I never had... Ha.

"So, this is my room."

I lifted my gaze from inspecting every corner and asset of the room and turned my head to where the voice came form. It was......

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I stop here to read other fanfics. Sorry. But my creativesness dissapeared because I ran out of fried porkskins to shove my face with. :'(