HAL-LO?????

A Mission That's Impossible.

RECAP------------

We stopped after they shut the door, locked it, and sat down on the bed, breathing heavily. (NO THOUGHTS.... KEKEKE.) I looked around the room. It was like a child's bedroom. It was colorful and bright colored,there was a chair made out of legos. Interesting... and a bright rugs covered the floors. Mario characters and plushes sat on shelves, dolls-uh, I mean, action fugures- were set in a glass case on the wall. And the bed was covered in a bunch of soft looking pillows, and oversized stuffed animals that were half my size. and a stool that was a mushroom from Mario sat in the corner. I felt like a kid wandering in a toy shop... I was surrounded in my own childhood that I never had... Ha.

"So, this is my room."

I lifted my gaze from inspecting every corner and asset of the room and turned my head to where the voice came form. It was......

 

RECAP ENDS----------

 

Yang YoSeob, the one and only.

"Nice place oppa."

"Kamsahamnida."

A long awkward silence passed.....

"Oh! I remembered, I didn't really introduce myself properly."

"Um, I kind of already know who you are YoSeob." I gave him a shy cheeky smile. I knew almost everything there is to know about this guy. He was the visual maknea, who had an 8 pack........ UM, UH.... SO DIDN'T HAVE A FANGIRL MOMENT THERE.

 

But I am surprised I didn't get a nosebleed back there...... Llol. BUT, he was the lead vocalist, he can dance really well, he has the most adorable puppy face, he looks best with blonde hair, he's 22, always hungry..... I could go on for another good ten minutes.

"Hello???"

"HAL-LO???"

He just tried speaking english, how cute. He has a thick accent.

"Yes?" I replied back in english too.

"Um, since you alrready know me, why don't I get to know you?"

"Okay. Um, Let's start with the basics here... My name is Casey, short for Cassandra. Um... I like the colors grey, black, and white. Um... I'm going to turn 20 in the winter. I like listening to music, dancing, singing, and drawing. I love my clothes, I'm what your average person would call emo, NOT goth. It's a pain when someone calls me that... Hm... I'm Korean, and I'm kinda an orphan... I've been without a family ever since I was only a couple of days old. Then, there's my life story. Which is kind of long, even if I summarize it... I don't know if I want to trouble you with it though."

"No, no. Go on. I have all night." He gave me a heart-warming smile and had a strong look of interest before he gave me a wink.

I blushed, and continued on. I was going to be in tears by the end of this.....

-------3 Hours Later----------

 

It was around 11 at night, a Friday night. I was sitting on YoSeobs bed, holding him in my lap, my arms wrapped around him as his body lightly shook as he sobbed onto my shoulder and hugged me tight. And I thought I would be the one crying..... Guess not. Now I have another thing I can add to my list of firsts, seeing a grown man cry his eyes out. Amazing.....                 

"Sshhhh... oppa, it's okay... Shh..."

I rubbed his back in comfort.

"I just *sniffle* can't believe that could happen to a human*sniffle* being. It's just so sad.." YoSeob mumbled into my shoulder.

"It's alright, it's alright..."