Seoul Witches and Neon Bunnies

A Mission That's Impossible.

I COULDN'T FIND A STUPID PICTURE OF THAT HOODIE, GRRRRRR

Just use your imagination or whatever. -o-

You might want to go listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh0Lzr97lM4

BUT THAT'S FOR LATER IN THE CHAPTER~ ButIt'sAGoodSong~

Anywho, I based the entire chapter off the mood of this song I'm obsessed with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXqo9-uLUAk

So, put that on loop or something....w/e...

THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THAT SONG IS BRILLIANTBTW, AND WHOEVER DISAGREES CAN JUST IGNORE THIS, AND NOT HATE OR RANT LIKE IMMATURE PERSONS~ :3

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'll try to do so agains soon.

WARNING/CAUTION: THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED

 

I know I'll have some mistakes, but for now, I'll just let you read it anyways. XD

<3

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

The bus stopped at our location, and YoSeob nodded to me and told me to follow him.

We got up and grabbed our back packs and headed out into the busy streets of Seoul.


YoSeob was telling me that in the night time it was just as vibrant and busy.


We walked to the heart of Seoul.


It was full of stalls of clothing and different food.
I had visited a lot of different locations in the world in my time as an agent.
I had been to a least ten different cities of each continent, and had been to each and every country there was, even the north and south poles. Eskimo towns there are pretty homey.


Out of all of the places in the world, I enjoyed Asia the most. Well, maybe because I'm an Asian myself... XD
But, the markets and streets are so lively and can be very welcoming. I loved the buy street environments, like the streets in New York City and Chinatown, or markets in the Philippines, malls in Britain, seasides of Australia, foodstalls of Jamaica, or the endless streets of clothing outlets in Japan.

 

 

 

 

 


Let's face it, I loved anywhere that was packed with people, life, and culture.

 

 

 


We walked around and looked at a variety of stalls.


There was a tent dedicated to couple's items. There was a rack of clothes that I immediately went to. I pulled out a pair of 'One Size' (yeah right, you lying jerks.... The clothing sizes in Korea are so flipping small... A ONE SIZE IS LIKE, A DEMENTED SMALL MEDIUM IN JUNIORS.) hooded zip up sweaters that were black with neon coloured stitching with a small dark grey skull on the right pockets and a skeleton face  made into the hood with that special see-through fabric they use for masks and stuff. The hoods zipped all the way up so you could see through the eyes of the skull and breath through the shaded parts of the mouth and nose. It was cool, and only ten dollars for both, they were marked down because couples usually discarded the dark style and neglected my type of fashion. JUST MY LUCK~
I slipped one on and walked over to Yoseob, who had something in his hands.
He turned around and opened his palm to reveal two cute black thread bracelets. It was a black band made from woven strings and had two metal beads where the weaved strings came together to allow you to tie it around your wrist.


"I really like these, how about you?"


"Im in love~" I said with a smile.


"With who!?"


"You- no. The bracelets~ Duh, pabo."


"Awwww I was hoping it was me..."


I tied one around his wrist a he complained and tied the other one tightly around mine, and pulled the sweater put from behind my back.


"Oh my god, that's daebak!"


He slipped on the sweater and the looked at me, wearing the same thing as him.


"Does this mean we're a couple now?" he asked as we walked out of the tent.


I had payed the clerk and asked for the store's contact number, because I was TOTALLY gonna visit that place again, and they told me they changed locations every month, switching slots on the street.


Yoseob wagged his eyebrows at me and nudged my arm with his elbow.


"Yah! Anniyo!"


Unless he wanted to be....

 

 

 

 


WHOA

 

 


I CAN'T DO THIS

 

 

 

 



I CANNOT GET ATTACHED.

 

 

 



I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN.
 

 

 

 



I had to kill him, literally..... I CAN'T BEFRIEND HIM.

 

 

 

 

 





We walked down the street as it got dark out.

We started walking to the emptier part of town.

YoSeob took my hand and pulled me into a small doorway that slid open to the inside of a courtyard filled with lanterns and a single cherry blossom tree in the middle with little paper ornaments hanging from the branches. If you looked close enough, the papers were written on with various materials like pen, quill, crayon, marker, and pencils. They were people's wishes and prayers. To be honest with you, it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.


"Noona~"


I blushed. I had forgotten someone was holding m hand and had led me here.


"Oppa, don't call me noona, you're older than me...."


"But, you like it when I call you noona, you blush darker than the cherry blossoms~" he giggled with a wide grin.


"Yah, YoSeob Oppa."


"Mianhe.... um, do you have a nickname?"


"Casey is my nickname, Cassandra is my real name.... Ooh~! I GO BY THE NAME OF C.L FROM 2NE1~!!!"


We both burst into laughter after I finished.


"Hahaha, ah... um... call me uh... you think of something, I can't think of anything." I chuckled lightly.


"How about jagiya?" YoSeob slipped a cherry blossom behind my ear.


"Um..."


I turned bright red and hid my face in my hands.

 

 

 

 


AISH,

 

 

 


THIS KID.

 

 

 


"Anniyo...."

 


"How about your Korean name? What is it?"


"Um... It's Park Chan Mi... I'm not fond of it though."


"Chan Mi.....hmmm.... Your Japanese name?"


"Miku Ishimaru."


"Miku?"


"Yeah. I chose it myself. Why?"


"It's pretty~"


"Kamsahamnida...."


"Is there a nickname to your Japanese name?"


"Yeah, I chose Mickey..."


"Mickey~!!!"


"Yup."


He searched through his pocket for something and pulled out his iPhone. He Seoul Witch by Walrus, and slid it back in his pocket.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL2KlroHj64 )


"Would you like this dance?" he asked in English.


I grinned, he couldn't get any cuter with that adorable accent.


I rested my hand in his and the other on his shoulder as his hung at my waist, thumb rubbing the soft fabric of the couple's sweater I was wearing.


"You listen to indie?"


"Sometimes. It puts me in a happier mood..."


I lightly laughed.


Indie made me feel the same way.


When I listened to Korean Indie, I felt happy, and airy...


We just swayed around the small courtyard, occasionally looking up at the dark sky, and the stars.


"It's beautiful here..."


"I know, the lanterns cast light onto your face perfectly."


"Yah~!!!"


I lightly hit his shoulder with my hand as he laughed.


I looked to my left as I tried to get rid of the heat in my cheeks, but I saw a really tall building with what looked like could be some big lights and plants and possibly something more???


"Oppa? How did you find this place?"


"I spent a lot of time in this area as a child, and then I found this place, and wanted to show it to someone special~"


"I love it here and all, but can I take you somewhere?"


"Yeah, of course."


"Do you know any good snack stalls?"


"Ne, follow me..."


He led me out of the secret square as I snapped a picture from a distance of the magical 'garden'.


He brought us to a small stall on the corner of a street near a park. A small line of people gathered around the stall, and I walked a bit faster as I smelled the food.


It was hotdogs, grilled on a small skewer, and they were being placed in paper cartons like fries, the sticks poking from the top of the box.


They also sold various fried food.
Dumplings, egg rolls, meats, and fresh vegtables that they put in some takeout cartons with a small carton of rice.
We walked up to the stall and waited our turn and ordered two hotdogs, two cartons of rice, and one dumpling, egg roll, pork crackling, and a vegetable skewer for both of us and two Cokes and straws and napkins.


I took the bag of food and Cokes as YoSeob handed the owner the money to pay, which was surprisingly really cheap considering the amount of food we had ordered. We HAD gone for a snack, but we hadn't eaten anything all day, so we ended up ordering dinner.

 

 

 

Oh well. C:

 



I placed the bag carefully in YoSeob's backpack as I stopped infront of a store. I told him I would be right back as I ran inside and purchased two ice creams and held the freezer bag in my hands as I took the couple's sitting towel from the cashier and  put the items in my bag and walked out like I hadn't purchased anything at all.


YoSeob had taken the whole entire day to show me around, and I wanted to repay him.


It was still dark outside, it had only gotten dark half an hour ago, of course it would still be dark, I'm such an idiot. XD


"Oppa, follow me~"


I took his hand and led him into the building I had seen earlier. It turns out its an apartment building.


We walked inside, and took an elevator up to the rooftop.


On the roof, it was covered in artificial grass, and lined with plants and potted trees. A pool was in the middle, with lounging chairs and a hot tub. We walked past the water as I led him towards a pair of stairs, that went to a second level that acted as a roof for the huge bar underneath it. Whoever lived here was so lucky....


The second level was like a regular roof, kind of.


It was like a small playground. It was covered with that fake grass and had a small swing set with two swings, and a playhouse and children's slide.


"Ta-dah!" I said quietly.


The view was way better than I had ever expected. It overlooked the entire city, and the river. It was absolutely beautiful.

Especially with all the stars.


"This is amazing...."


I turned around and saw YoSeob swinging on the swingset as he faced the city.


"Did you already know about this place before?"


"Anniyo... I saw it while we were um, next to the cherry blossom tree. I saw the lights and the trees, and I though this would be a good place to watch the stars... And eat food~"


I took out the blanket and spread it out and YoSeob came over and took out the food.


We talked and ate as we looked at the city and sky.


The food, delicious

I was glad I took a picture of the stall.

 

 

 

 

 

THAT WAS SO GOING ON MY TWITTER LATER~

 

 

 


We finished eating and I took out the two frozen ice-creams and handed one to YoSeob as I opened mine.


"You bought ice-cream?"


"Ne, that's why I went into that store."


"You should know something important Mickey...." I heard him deeply exhale as he looked at the fake grass.


"Mickey, I.... I- .... I LOVE ICE-CREAM~"


Aish. Yang YoSeob. You worry me sometimes.....
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

 

 

I know, I FINALLY updated for once. My summer's been busy and hectic... so I haven't really updated, and I kind of went on a haitus for a month.... XD

 

If you're subscribed to any other of my fics, I'm gonna try and update some of them this week, and try to finish some other fics....

AISH, SO MANY STORIES~

 

 

BUT, I am IN LOVE with K-Indie.

 

If you want to go check it out, I suggest watching eatyourkimchi/Simon and Martina's "K Crunch Indie Playlist"

Seoul Witch by Walrus is AMAZING~ I'm gonna try and do a cover of that someday. XD

 

 

 

OOOH

AND ANOTHER K-INDIE SONG,

THAT'S AMAZING,

IS

Come A Little Closer by Neon Bunny

 

I'm doing a cover for that next week~

...and i still have to post all those vlogs. XD

 

Check out my channel, or friend me on youtube~

( caseylarose152 )

 

 

DON'T MIND MY BACKGROUND, THAT'S TOTALLY NOT ME, OR MY PROFILE PIC, IT'S TOTALLY NOT ME THERE.

 

 

O3O

 

 

 

I'll try and update this soon again as weel~

 

Kamsahamnida~ <3