December 27, 2011

I'm finally popular! (Hiatus)

Dear Diary,

       Today was ok. Ish. Well do you remember that I was going to eat lunch with Mi-Cha, Youngmin, and Kwangmin yesterday? Yeah well I kinda forgot about it... I know that if you could talk you would be screaming at me but I seriously forgot about it. Well here's how it went today. I woke up and got ready to go to school. When I got there I heard lots of rumors. And they were all about me!!!!! They said, "Did you know Mi-Cha, Youngmin, and Kwangmin hang out with you yesterday?" or "I can't believe they could hang out with her!!! She's so quiet and she hardly talks. They could've hang out with me instead of her." But the good part was I didn't run out of the school and cried like yesterday. What I did was go to class and act like usual. Quiet and lonely. When lunch came, I got my lunch and then I was going to eat by myself like always but that didn't happen. Then Mi-Cha found me and said, "There you are!!!! I've been looking for you." She started to run towards me and behind her was Youngmin and Kwangmin. "I was looking all over for you!!!! Anyways, where were you?" I was about to answer but she cut me off. "Never mind that." She grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go each lunch!!!" And then she dragged me to eat lunch with them and Youngmin and Kwangmin was behind us. When we got there everyone was staring at us or maybe it was me.... I started to get nervous cause I never had this much attention ever. But Mi-Cha, Youngmin, and Kwangmin didn't care. They just sat down and eat their lunch. I did the same and then all the other people were back to their regular conversation and left us alone. Well most of them. "So how was your day, you?" "G- Good.... But I have a question to ask you guys...." If you ask why I said that, Diary, I said that because one question was on my mind when they asked me to hand out with them. "Sure. Go ahead. I guess." "Why me?" "Why you what, you?" "Why does it have to be me? Why did you want to hang out with me?" "Oh that's easy! Because Mi-Cha wanted a girl in this "group" so we just chosed a you because we never really talked a lot." "Oh.... Ok....." "Anyways let's hurry up and eat cause we're running out of time." "Shut up Youngmin. You're always in a rush." "Whatever." "Hyung we really don't need to go to class. We're passing everything with an A. So don't worry if we're late." "Yeah!!! We're at the top of the class and we can practically skip anything we want without getting in trouble!!!!" "Ok. Ok. I get it. Anyways we won't get in trouble with the teacher. We'll just get in trouble with our friends." "Wait. Wait. You guys have A's in every class?!?!?!?!" "Yeah. It's easy. What do you have, you?" "Uh....." I got embarrassed of this question cause I'm failing everything. "I'm.... failing everything." "What????" "You're failing with a few points below a C right?" "No.... It's an F." Then they started laughing. I felt embarrassed by that but I'm not going to run away and cry like I always do. Why? Because this is the fist time I'm eating lunch with someone. And they are popular!!!! Then Mi-Cha stopped laughing and said, "Hey, you, we can tutor you if you want." "T- t- tutor?" "Yeah. It's no problem." "Yep. No problem at all." I thought about for awhile but I was really just so happy I couldn't even speak. They, the popular students, are going to tutor me!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to scream but I have to play it cool cause I don't want to act weird in front of them. Then I got my voice back and said, "Sure!!!" "Yeah. We can tutor you today after school." "We can't Mi-Cha." "What why?!?!?!" "We have a party to go to." "Oh yeah!!!!! Man that !!!!!" She looked at me and said, "Sorry." "Oh... It's ok." "But we can tutor you tomorrow." "Ok!!!!!" Then the bell rang. "Come on. We should get going to class." "I thought you guys were going to skip." "Nah... I don't feel like skipping with these two without you." "Whatever Mi-Cha." Then he left to class without us. "What a loser." "Come on. We're going to be late." And then he left without us. "Another loser. See this is why I wanted a girl in this group." She turned to me and smiled. "Let's go to class." And then she started walking away. I followed her and then we were in class. Well that's all. I wish I can write more but Umma calling me to make dinner with her. I wonder what we're eating today. 

                                                                                         Sincerely,

                                                                                            you