December 29, 2011

I'm finally popular! (Hiatus)

Dear Diary,

         Today was boring!!! Why??? Because Mi-Cha, Youngmin, and Kwangmin wasn't here today. I don't know why they weren't there today but I heard rumors. And they weren't really good at all. They were saying, "Did you know that Mi-Cha, Youngmin, and Kwangmin are going to enroll in a private school?" or "Yesterday they weren't in class because the principle told them to go to a private school instead of this school." or "I really hope that Mi-Cha, Youngmin, and Kwangmin doesn't go to that private school." This . I was barely starting to know them but then they're going to move. But that's not the weirdest part of it. The other students.... Yes I said the other students, they came up to me and asked me if I know anything about it but I got to embarrassed that I didn't answer them and started blushing. Well.... I'm running out of ink for my gel pens. Especially pink. But I'm going to buy purple, yellow, and blue cause I want to..... I really hope that they don't really move and that it was a lie.  

                                                                                                         Sincerely,

                                                                                                              you