December 28, 2011

I'm finally popular! (Hiatus)

Dear Diary, 

        Today was weird!!!! Guess why!!!! Oh wait you can't talk. But who cares??? So I went to school.... Let's skip this part.... I's so boring. Why?!?!?! Because they didn't talk to me today cause they were in a meeting with the principle for some reason. And the worse part about it. They were like in there for the whole day!!!!!! But then when school was over they came to me. Here it went like this. I went out of school and I was about to go home but I hear my name. I was thinking, "Was someone calling my name??" I turned around and I saw nothing, but I kept hearing my name. "HEY you!!!!!" and "WE'RE COMING you!!!!" and "WAIT you!!!!!" I turned around and started walking faster to get away from the noise, but it never went away. I turned around and started yelling, "SHUT UP!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING MY NAME YOU STUPID FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!" "Wow. The silent girl that never talks screams." "We're not stupid freaks." "Why are you screaming at us??" I gasped when they said that. I didn't know it was them!!! I bowed down and said sorry to them. Then Mi-Cha started laughing. "HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Why are you bowing down and saying sorry????" Then Kwangmin nudged Mi-Cha and said, "She's being formal." "See Mi-Cha. You should be like her more often." And then Youngmin and Kwangmin started laughing. "Shut up!!!! I hate doing those thing!!!! Plus I have to ALWAYS do it when I go to dinner parties with my parents!!!!!!!" "We dit to." "Whatever!!!" And then they started arguing. And then I did the craziest thing. I started to laugh at them. They stop arguing and they stared at me. "Why is she laughing?" "Yeah why are you laughing?" I stopped laughing and wiped the tears out of my eyes. I never laughed this hard in my life. "I was laughing because you guys fight like cats and dogs!!!!! But the thing is. You guys never fight in front of other people!!!!!" Kwangmin smiled at me. "Why only fight with each other when no one is around." "Then why would you fight in front of me?" "Because you're in our group!!!" "Oh." Then Youngmin smiled at me. I never saw him smile before..... Well actually I did but not this close. He has a pretty smile... Wait all of them does!!!! "Let's go to our house and tutor." "Oh ok." They started walking away and I followed them. We went into the limousine. We were sitting in the limousine in silence but I broke it. "How did you guys meet each other?" "How do you think we meet each other?" "Well I heard that when you guys were in kindergarten you guys just meet and became instant best friends." "Well that's kind of right." "Actually we meet when we were born. Our parents knew each other and we just came friends cause we see each other everyday and we live right next to each other." "Wow. You guys knew each other for a long time!!!!" And then the limousine stopped. "Are we there?" "Yea." And then we got out. The house was big!!!! It was so big!!!!!!! I think it would take thousands of my house to fit into one of the houses here!!!!! "Wh- Who's house is this?" "Ours." "It's so big!!!!" "Yeah whatever. Come one let's go in." And then she ran in their house and disappeared. "Come on, you." And the twins lead me into their house. Wait not house..... Mansion. We went up the stairs and into on of the rooms. And right in front of me was Mi-Cha on a bed. "Finally!!!!" She rolled of the bed and stood up. "What took you guys so long?" "We don't run up the stairs like you do." "Get off of my bed. I just made it today." "Wow!!!! Really?!?!?! I never do my bed. The maid does it for me." "M- maids? You guys have maids?" "Yea. Now never mind that and let's get tutoring!!!!" "Yeah cause we only have about and hour left." "For what??? Another dinner party????" "Gosh Mi-Cha. You never remember about these stuff." "Why should I???" And then they started arguing but that didn't last long. "Shut up!!!! Y'all are both wrong!!!! We're late!!!!! Now stop arguing!!!!" They stopped and turn around to look at him. "You mean you guys have to go somewhere?" "Yeah. Sorry but we'll call you a taxi." He got out his phone and dialed a number and started talking. "Hey, Mi-Cha, Umma got your dress tailored and it's her room." "Oh. Ok." She was about to leave but she turned around and hugged me. "I'm real sorry that we didn't get to tutor you today but maybe tomorrow." She let me go and said, "Bye you. Then she left. "Hey the taxi's outside, you." "Ok." "The maid will show you the way out of here." And he pointed to the maid outside. I went to the maid and said bye to them. "Bye you." "Bye you. See you tomorrow." And then I left their house. And now I'm here. Well I'm pretty tired with all the studying by myself. Goodnight Diary. 

                                                                                                  Love,

                                                                                                    you