January 21, 2012

I'm finally popular! (Hiatus)

Dear Diary,

        Guess what happened today!!!!! Oh wait.... I'm sorry that I didn't write for the past week or something like that.... I was busy with homework and I was into this book. But if you wanted to know what happened yesterday.... NOTHING HAPPENED YESTERDAY!!!!!!! They weren't there yesterday. But who cares about the past???? Let's just stay in the present!!!!! So today was so cool!!!!! I never used the word cool before but it sounds so cool!!!!! I went to school.... Wait let me put it in a cooler way to explain it to you.... Let's see..... Kay so today I was like yo and they were like yo..... Wait never mind. I just want to write it normally. So today I went to school and guess what!!!! THEY WERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! MI-CHA, YOUNGMIN, AND KWANGMIN WAS HERE IN SCHOOL TODAY!!!!! I was so happy!!!!!! So back to the story. I went to school and just went to my class like usual but then someone tackled me and started hugging me. I was thinking, "Who would tackle me and hug me at the same time???" Then I heard a familiar voice. "You're going to squeeze you to death, Mi-Cha." I opened my eyes because they were closed when someone tackled me and I saw Mi-Cha. "Huh? Am I dreaming???" I rubbed my eyes and I wasn't really dreaming!!! I saw Mi-Cha in front of me and Kwangmin and Youngmin besides me. "Get off of her, Mi-Cha." "But I just missed her so much!!!!!" "Well you're going to miss her more if you squeeze her to death." Then Youngmin anKwangmistarted laughing. "Shut up!!!" Then Mi-Cha got off of me. I sat up and then I saw a hand in front of me. I looked up so I can see who's hand it was. It was Youngmin. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "Thank you...." "Yeah. No problem." "So.... Did we miss anything in school?" "...." I thought about that. "I didn't go to school for four days and I just came back yesterday." "WHAT?!?!? Why didn't you go to school????" "I- I was sick..." "Are you feeling better now?" "Yeah." Then the bell rang. Then Youngmin sighed. "Do we really have to go to class???" "I don't feel like going either." Thethey did a pupplooaKwangmin. "No." "Why????" "Yeah. I'm the Hyung so I can do whatever I want....." "Come on. We haven't been going to school lately so just for today we'll go to class." "Nope. You can't make me." "Come on, Mi-Cha." "Wait!!! I got an idea. We'll just ask, you, what she wants to do then." "Huh??? I- I'm not in this." "Great idea, Youngmin!!!!" "Fine, but if she wants to go to school then we'll go to school. Deal?" "Deal." "Deal." Then they stared at me. "So what do you want to do, <you>you</you>?" "....." I thought about it. "Uh.... Since we're late to class already.... We should just skip school for today." "YEAH!!!" "YES!!!!!" They high-fived each other and started smiling at Kwangmin. He sighed. "Where do you guys want to go??" "Let's go eat!!!" "Ohh!!!! Let's go to the one that just opened near our house." "I always wanted to go there!!!" "Fine. Do you want to walk there or call our driver?" "Driver." "Walk." They looked at each other and then they started playing paper-rock-scissor. "Don't worry about them. They always do that so they could see who wins the fight or whatever." "Oh." I looked at them and I think they started on their third round or something. Then Youngmin won. "...." She looked like she was about to cry. "Come on, Mi-Cha. If we call the driver, our parents, would know that we are skipping school." "Oh yeah...." Then she looked at us. "What are you waiting for???" She started walking away from us. Kwangmin laughed and followed Mi-Cha. "She always act like that when she gets embarrassed." Then he started walking away and then he stopped. "Aren't you coming?" I blushed for a moment. "Uh... Yeah." Then I ran to catch up to them. They walk very fast for my pace. When we got there, I could tell that the restaurant was expensive. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Mi-Cha turned around. "Why wouldn't it??? I've been dying to go to this place since it was opened!!!" "Let's go in." He opened the door and gesture Mi-Cha and me to go in. We did. When we go in there, it was huge!!!!! I followed them to the reception room and then I just waited for them to do what they were doing. I heard a little of what they were saying to the lady behind the counter. "Do you have a private room?" "Yes." "Then we want the private room." "Yes sir. How many people?" "4." "Ok. Right this way." She lead them to the room and I followed them. When we were at the room, it was beautiful!!!!! "We'll bring the menu in a few minutes." She bowed and left. "Wow. It's pretty in here!!!" "Yeah. I wonder if the foods good..." "I hope they have dubbokki..." "Shut up Kwangmin. You're making me hungry." Then I started to laugh. I know it was stupid of me but they were acting like kids. "What's so funny?" "You guys act like little kids!!!!!" "What??? How???" "By the way you act!!! You and Mi-Cha are immature!!!!!" Then I started laughing some more. After awhile I stopped. "So.... Where were you guys the past few days???" I was praying that they didn't say the word private school. "Oh... Uh.... We were in Japan with a few people." "Who are they?" They looked at each other. "Uh.... Just friends...." "Oh..... Was it fun???" "Uh... Yeah...." "Who are th-" "When is the menu coming??? I'm so hungry!!!!" Then her phone started ringing. She looked at Youngmin and Kwangmin. "It's Appa." "Answer it." "Act casual." She accepted the call and started talking. "Yes. What???? I'm busy in school right now." She paused for a moment. "Well duh!!!! Yes. I know that. Ok!! I'll call you after school." Then she turned her phone off. "What did he say???" "He just said we needed to go somewhere right now but I said we were in school. So we didn't get caught by him." "Cool." Then the lady came in with the menu. We ordered and then she left. She came back in with the food and few minutes later. "Enjoy." She bowed and left. "It looks so good!!!" Then she started eating. "Try the dubbokki Hyung." Youngmin tried the dubbokki and smiled in delight. "It's so good!!!" "Try the dubbokki too, you." "Uh.. Ok." I tried it and it was delicious. "It's really good." Then his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller id. "Crap. It's Umma." "Shh....." He answered it. "Annyeongseyo Umma." He paused for a moment. "Mi-Cha's Umma is there with you?" He stopped and gave the phone to Mi-Cha. "She wants to talk to you." She sighed. "I'm here with Youngmin, Kwangmin, and you right now." She took Kwangmin's wrist looked at his watch. "I'm in a restaurant with them." She paused. "The new one that just opened near our house." She paused again. "Ok. See you later." She turned off the phone and gave it to Youngmin. "They're coming." "Who???" "Our Umma's." "Damn." "Why did you say that we were here???" "How could I lie to her????" "Oh please you lie all the time to them." "Well... Now I can't. Besides if I told her the wrong place, they would go there and wait for us but we're not there and then they're going to get pissed." "Oh yeah...." Then I felt embarrassed cause I didn't want to interrupt them when they're with they're Umma's. "Umm.... I have to go." "Why???" "I just remembered that I have to do something." "Aw..... Then can we come to your house tomorrow?" I started to smile. "Sure!!!" "Cool." Then I left. Well that wasn't bad. At least they going to come to my house tomorrow. I still wonder why that they were so scared answering the phone with their parents. Well I still gotta do a lot of homework. Bye!

                                                                                          Love,

                                                                                             you