January 2, 2012

I'm finally popular! (Hiatus)

Dear Diary,

        I'm sorry that I didn't write in you for the second time!!!! I'm so sorry!!! I couldn't write to you yesterday because my family went over to my grandparents place and stayed there for the night, and I totally forgot to bring you!!! But at least I got to talk to Kwangmin today. I couldn't talk to Mi-Cha and Youngmin because they had to be somewhere. I'll tell you how it went. I just went to school and started the day like every other day and then it was lunch time. I was about to eat lunch by myself again because I thought Mi-Cha, Youngmin, and Kwangmin weren't here today because I didn't see them. Then Kwangmin stopped me. "Are you eating lunch by yourself?" "Yes." "Well.... Can I eat lunch with you? Mi-Cha and Youngmin aren't here today and I don't really feel like eating lunch with the other people." "Why?" "Like Mi-Cha said we have to stick with our group members. So I have to stick with you." "Oh ok." "So where do you want to eat?" "I don't really care." "Really? Then do you want to eat lunch on the roof top?" "Roof top?" "Yea! Me, Mi-Cha, and Youngmin always eat on the roof top everyday!!!" "Why don't you go up there and eat by yourself?" "I told you already that Mi-Cha said we have to stick with our group members and I hate eating up there by myself. To quiet." "Oh." "So do you want to eat with me or not?" "S- Sure." Then he smiled. I started blushing because I never ate lunch with a boy by myself before. I followed Kwangmin to the roof top. When we got there, I realized why they went up to eat in the roof top everyday. It was so pretty up there!!!! "Like it?" "Yeah!!!" "Oh yeah the last time we ate lunch together, we couldn't come up here because someone locked the door." "It's ok." Then I started eating my lunch. If you want to know what I had for lunch, Diary, I will tell you. I just had sandwiches. Back to the story!!! When I finished half of my lunch, I looked up at Kwangmin. I saw that he didn't touched his lunch yet. He was just on the edge of the roof top looking thinking to himself. I wanted to ask him if he was ok but I was to nervous. And then I thought that if I don't ask him, he might do something bad. Like.... JUMP OF THE ROOF TOP!!! So I got the nerves and asked them. "Are you o- ok?" He turned around. "Oh yeah..... I was just thinking of something." And then he started eating. Then I remembered that they were going to private school.... Well it was a rumor. Then I just blurt something out. "Are you going to a private school??" He stopped eating and looked up at me. "How did you know?" I was thinking that he thought I was stalking them or something. I just heard rumors. "Well.... Everyone said that you guys were going to go to another school because the principle thought you should.... So are you going to private school?" " Yeah. Well maybe. But I really don't want to go to private school and Mi-Cha and Youngmin are sorting it out with our parents." "So that's why they didn't come today." "Yeah." "What about the other days.... You know the days when you weren't here." "We were checking out the private school." "Wait. Why aren't you with them? Why are you here at school instead of with Mi-Cha and Youngmin sorting things out with your parents?" "Cause I really don't want to. I mean they can do it by themselves. Plus it's really boring when you have to wait for them in the office when they're busy." "Oh." I was about to ask him more questions but the bell rang!!! "Well. The bell rang. Let's get back to class shall we?" "Y- yeah." We threw away or trash and then we went to class. And I didn't get to talk to him for the rest of the day because of the group around him. Diary, I wish you were real... I mean I wish you could talk and tell me what to do. I really hope that they don't go to private school!!!!! I'm going to be lonely again!!!!!! Well Diary, I got to get to bed. It's midnight already and I need to get to bed before.... Well I just need to get to bed. Goodnight~

                                                                               Your hopeful writer,

                                                                                   you