January 8, 2012

I'm finally popular! (Hiatus)

Dear Diary, 

       I couldn't write in you for the last two days because.... I was sick.... Wait I'm still sick..... Let me rephrase that. I'm in bed for the past two days doing nothing because I was sick and today I'm still sick but I have enough energy to write in you. Well nothing happened to me in the past two days but I can tell you how I got sick. Ok I was walking to the store to by groceries for my Umma and when I got all the stuff I needed I started walking home. And you probably asking how could I get sick by this. Right? But just keep on reading. I was walking home and then it....... RAINED!!!!!!! IT RAINED!!!!! It was raining and I didn't have an umbrella with me. I had to run home as quick as possible. And when I got home I was soaking wet and I started sneezing. I was cold and I had to had soup instead of onmyeon. Luck family... They get to eat onmyeon!!!! I like onmyeon!!!! Oh yeah... Back to the story. When I finished eating my soup I went to bed and stayed in my room for the 2 days. I couldn't go anywhere or do anything. And if you ask about Mi-Cha, Youngmin, and Kwangmin.... I didn't see or talk to them. I really think they moved to private school. Well I just have to be lonely now. I wonder if I'm not sick anymore..... Scratch that out. I'm coughing now. Well I feel tired now. 

                                                                                   Your sick writer,

                                                                                         you

                                                                                                                                                                       

Hey guys!!!!! Sorry I couldn't update the past two days..... I was really busy with homework. I HATE HOMEWORK!!!!!!! Well I just want say thank you for reading my story all this way, you!!!! I hope you subscribed already!!! Oh and want to say thank you to: 

mickeypop

 

They subscribed!!!!! Thank you guys!!!! Clap! Clap! Clap! Well I gotta go.... And I'll update maybe tomorrow. Bye~