December 31, 2011

I'm finally popular! (Hiatus)

Dear Diary,

       Sorry I didn't write yesterday. Why? Because I was busy crying. Why was I crying yesterday? I was crying yesterday because I got..... Bullied!!!!!!!!! Great I'm starting to tear up about this topic right now. I was bullied because.... Here I'll write down the story about yesterday. I was going to school and they weren't there yesterday too. And I just went to class like usual but then I got dragged by these group of girls. They said, "Don't get close to them or else." I got so scared because this never happened to me before. I just stay quiet and listened to what they had to say. They said, "If you ever get close to them again we will make your life miserable!!!" And then they left. I got so scared I started running home. When I got home no one was there because Eun-Mi, my younger sister, was in school, Umma and Appa were at work. I ran up to my room and cried until I had no more tears to shed. I was thinking, "Why did this happen to me?" Then I went to sleep and didn't have lunch and dinner yesterday. And today was New Year's Eve. We didn't do anything..... Well I didn't. My family tried to cheer me up but I didn't open my door. But then something weird happened. I started hearing Mi-Cha's, Youngmin's, and Kwangmin's voice. I thought I was going crazy but then I realized that they were right outside my room. I got off my bed and opened the door. I was correct that they were right outside my room. They looked worried for some reason. Then Mi-Cha jumped on me and started hugging me. "You're going to squeeze you to death, Mi-Cha." She got off of me and said, "Sorry. I was just so worried about you. When I heard what happened to you yesterday, I just had to come see you but I couldn't come see you yesterday because I was busy with something." "Oh! I'm ok. You don't have to worry about me." "Mi-Cha won't do that cause she worries about everyone that is important to her." And when I heard that I was important to her I wanted to break down and cry but I didn't. I had to be strong and not cry like I always do. Then Youngmin's phone started ringing. "Is it them again?" "Yeah." "Sorry you but we have to go now. Bye." "Bye you." "See you on Monday, you." And then they left. Then I went to the living room where my family was. They looked happy to see me but worried at the same time. "What's for lunch, Umma?" Then they smiled. Then Umma said, "Whatever you want, you." "Ok." Then Umma and I made lunch together and my family spent time together. It was a long time since we did this but I liked it. Then it was night time and I'm here right now writing about it. And guess what!!! I'm not crying anymore!!!! Not from the bullying!!!! Yay!!!!!! I usually cry for about 3 days but now I'm not!!!! I'm so happy!!!! Well I got to get to bed cause tomorrow's New Year!!!!! And I don't want to be tired on that day. So goodnight!!!! 

                                                                                         Love,

                                                                                            you