January 3, 2012

I'm finally popular! (Hiatus)

Dear Diary,

         Today was ok. I guess. Wait never mind. It !!! They weren't there today!!!!!!!!! I had to go to school by myself and did everything by myself!!!!!! This !!!!!! Why do they have to be going to private school if they don't want to???? Man.... I wish I could help them.... But how??? Hey Diary, if you could talk you should tell me how to help them. So..... I want to write some more but I have nothing so write about...... Hey how about a story??? Ok I'll write a story..... What should it be called??? The girl who ran away...... Cheesy but I like it!!!!!

Once upon a time, the was a girl name you. She was a very quiet girl who had no friends at school. Then one day she got sad and ran away. She ran into a forest and then she saw 3 fairy like human beings. There was one girl and two boys. The girl had long brown hair and a beautiful smile. There was one boy with blonde hair, tall, and handsome. The other boy had brown hair, about the same height as the other boy, handsome, and he looked like the other boy with blond hair. They were talking and laughing. They looked like they had a real fun time. Then you hid behind a tree so they won't see her. "I wish I was one of them." she said. Then something said, "Then why don't you talk to them?" "Huh?? Who said that?" she asked. She looked around but she didn't see anyone. Then the thing said, "Down here idiot." She looked down and she was surprised. She saw a talking squirrel. "What the heck??? Are you talking to me???" she asked. "Who else do you think is talking to you?" said the talking squirrel. "B- But squirrel can't talk." "Well this one can." replied the talking squirrel. "This is not real. I'm dreaming. Now wake up you!!!!!" she said. "That hurts!!!!" screamed the talking squirrel. Then the talking squirrel threw an acorn at you. "Ouch!!!!" she said. "Yeah. It hurt didn't it???" said the talking squirrel. "I'm sorry...... I guess I'm not dreaming..... So what's your name?" she asked. "Diary. Yours?" "you." she answered. "Nice to meet you, you" said Diary. "Nice to meet you too, Diary." she said. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Now go over there and talk to them if you want to be like them so much." said Diary. "But I don't even know them." "That's why you go over there and talk to them. Now go." "You can't make me." "I can't??? Oh yes I can." Then Diary yelled out, "HEY!!!!!! CAN I JOIN YOU GUYS????" "Shh!!!!!" She tried to shush Diary but Diary climbed up the tree and went into a hole. "Who said that?" asked the blonde boy. "Oh!!!! What if it's a fairy???" "There's no such thing as fairy, Mi-Cha." "Whatever." Then Mi-Cha went over to check who said that. When she got to you, she started smiling. "Hi!!!! My name is Mi-Cha!!!! What's yours??" Then you got scared and ran away. The end. 

I know that was a y story but I can't think of anything else. Maybe next time I write a story, it would be better then this one. Well I have to do my homework. Write in you tomorrow. 

                                                                                   Love,

                                                                                     you