Epilogue 1- Baekhyun

Till I Met You (EXO Chanyeol fanfiction)

I will never admit it even if Chanyeol and Lana shave my head and pull out my nails, but I am jealous of their happy lives. I can see little Jang Mi growing up in such a happy household, and I want my own family too. 

 

I want to fall in love too. I want to meet a girl who will love me like Lana loves Chanyeol. But dating does not seem to be my forte.  I was dating this Noona that Tao mentioned to everyone, but in the end that romance fizzled in wake of too many pressures from our own lives.

 

So I am either working or bugging the hell out of the team members on my days off.  When I sense that someone wants to kill me because I've become too irritating, I just stay in my apartment and play online games until I get a headache or I get a call to work.

 

These days Chanyeol, Lana and Suho had been traveling a lot due to Lana's businesses which were scattered around the globe.  Jang Mi is still young enough to be taken everywhere with them.  But somebody got to man the store, and that's been me.

 

Kris refuses to comeback permanently to Seoul since he keeps saying he has a reason to be in Beijing.  So he is running the China branch of the agency.  I'm pretty sure it's a girl.  That or he really is terrified that Mrs. Choi will find a way to "squeeze that tight " as she says.

 

However, today is my day off and Xiumin will kill me if I hang around HQ again.  He still has not forgiven me for "borrowing" one of his precious keyboards to play L.O.L.   And I had the unfortunate realization that I don't like being alone, and I have nothing in my place but toothpaste and bottles of water.  

 

I snatched my jacket from the back of the couch, before I went out to buy some stuff in the nearest grocery.  When I went inside and grabbed a basket, I couldn't make up my mind where to start, I probably should buy some meat but I don't really know how to cook.  I mostly filch stuff from DO's kitchen or from Lana's pantry.  My idea of cooking is having the phone number of my favorite restaurants on speed dial.

 

I wandered aimlessly along the aisles until I ended up on the seafood section.  I noticed they were selling some live octopus as a special and wondered if maybe I could buy a couple of them.  I was looking at them but I know that realistically I'd probably end up talking to darn things and adopting them as pets. Nope scratch that, them octopus will kill themselves just so that they don't have to listen to me.

 

I gave up and turned around to leave.  I didn't see the girl behind me reaching out to scoop the octopus to her waiting pan.  I collided with her accidentally making her spill the liquid contents of the pan. Water splashed up, then down to the floor. We ended up slipping to the floor in heap of arms and legs.  I instinctively cupped her head to my chest to protect her.  I got the brunt of her weight when we fell.

 

The octopus landed safely on my face.  I heard screaming.  Unfortunately, it was me.

 

"Oppa, Oppa, it's okay.  I took out the octopus.  Are you okay?" she was peering at me in concern.  Belatedly I realized that my screaming attracted a small audience for us.  I shut my mouth and prayed to God and Buddha that Xiumin is not on Big Brother right now.  If he is on our surveillance system or patched in this store's system, I might as well kill myself.  I am never going to live this down.  I felt water soaking my clothes from my chest and most of my back.  I had to grimace at that. Great, the octopus can come with me.  I will ask DO to cook it for me.

 

I finally looked up to check on the girl I collided with to apologize and had my breath taken away for the second time in less than 10 minutes.  She's a beauty.  Young but beautiful.  I faked a cough and turned away to hide the fact that for a few seconds I was gaping at her like a school boy with his first crush.

 

"I'm sorry, I swear I didn't see you.  Are you hurt?" I inquired.

 

She smiled at me and I saw a tiny dimple come out on both cheeks.  . I can't stop looking at her lips.  I want to kiss off whatever lip gloss she has on that's making her lips shine like that.  Coughing again, I turned away slightly to hide the fact that I can see a drop of water slowly making its way down to the valley between her s.  I want to that water off from her.  BYUNTAE!  Get your mind out from your !!

 

I scrambled to get up hurriedly and offered my hand to help her up.  Her shirt was wet and practically plastered to her torso.  I can see her bra very clearly.  I turned my eyes away, ashamed where my thoughts were leading me. Thankfully my gaze landed on something useful, my jacket, which must have fallen aside when I landed on an undignified heap on the floor.  I picked it up and offered it to her.  I politely turned my gaze away while she put her arms inside the sleeves and shrugged it on to cover her shoulders.  The arms were too long on her.  She looked like a lost and wet waif.  

 

Or at least that's what I keep telling myself when really what I want to do is peel off her clothing and find ways to warm her up.  She can crawl on top of me anytime and I won't say a thing as long as she........

 

Dammit!!! I am not having a hard on in the middle of the seafood section.  I'm sure that darn fish that just swam away on the nearby tank was laughing that's why it kept flapping it's jaw.

 

 

MIDNIGHT SAME DAY

 

 

She was screaming loudly as she continued to grind and bounce on top of me.  Her was breathtakingly beautiful.  She collapsed on my chest and drifted off to sleep.  I heard her purring like a cat.

 

Our discarded clothing tell their own story. We have a trail of them from the door to the bed.  I kissed her cheek quickly before I got up from the bed.  I found a clean blanket and covered her before I padded my way to the door to look for the plastic bag I must have put down by the door. 

 

I found it and transferred the contents to a glass goldfish bowl.  I covered it with a plate.  I tapped the glass to say hi to the little octopus I named "".  I chuckled as I flicked the lights off before going back to bed.  I guess won't be eating that little "" tonight. I just had one.