I Wish.

New Flame.
sacSUyr.jpg
Chapter 2

"Jealous?" 

Wonho crossed his arms as he looked over at his friend. "Of Hyungwon and Nayeon? As if." He scoffed, taking his eyes off of the couple to gaze at his friend.

"You can lie all you want Wonho, everything about you is telling me otherwise."

"Minhyuk, give me one good reason why I would be jealous."

"I don't know, maybe you're bored of routine." Minhyuk shrugs.

"Routine? I can get any girl I want, why would I settle for just one girl?"

"You know what I mean Wonho. Sure every girl may be different, but it's the same thing each and everyday. You , you dump. It must be getting pretty old to you by now."

He wasn't completely wrong.

Wonho sighs, uncrossing his arms and standing up straight. "You don't know anything. If you think I give a about being in a relationship, then you're wrong. I'm perfectly fine with any girl. You can find your own way home, ." Wonho makes his way past Minhyuk, bumping his shoulder roughly in the process.

Jealous of Hyungwon and Nayeon... Wonho scoffs. Yeah right. Wonho places a hand on a slim lady's waist and gives her a charming smile. I can get any girl I want. I could get a girl ten times prettier than Nayeon. Wonho begins dancing with the female in front of him and slowly starts to grind against her back side. The bass traveled up his legs and flowed through his veins. Her hair is long, straight, and similar to Nayeon's... Wonho places his lips against her shoulder, trailing small kisses up to her jawline. This female is heavily intoxicated, too. He looked at her plump lips as he turns her head to get a better look at her. Her bottom lip is fuller than her top lip, but not by much. Her features reminded Wonho of a certain female's. 

Wonho leaned in closely to kiss her lips. The women greedily accepted it and turns in his arms to kiss him back. Her lips...I wonder if Nayeon's would feel like this too...

Wonho pulls away from the lady and shakes his head, angrily. The women looked at him rather irritated and tried to initiate another kiss, however, Wonho pushed her away. He stormed out of the night club and balled his hands into fists. 

"!" He yelled, not caring if anyone turned to look. "What the am I doing?!" He ran a frustrated hand through his hair as he paced the area by his car. 

With a sharp breath, he snaps out of his head and pulls his car door open. Wonho turns over the engine and pulls out of the lot.

I just let a girl go becuase I was thinking about my best friend's girlfriend. He sighs, throwing his head back against the seat. Wonho's grip on the steering wheel tightens but just as quickly, he releases his snake-like grip and punches at the wheel. "Why the is this happening to me!? UGH." Wonho rests his head against the steering wheel and shut his eyes. The coolness of the wheel does little to calm him. This can't be happening. I can't be thinking about Nayeon. It's completely against guy code. Hyungwon cares about her...I can't just steal her away from him. This is all Minhyuk's fault for putting her in my head anyway. I-  And then an  idea comes to him. Maybe I just want a taste of her. Maybe one time can satisfy me. MAYBE one time is all I need to get whatever feelings these are out of my system.

"Okay." He nods. "Challenge accepted." 

Author's note

Sorry for such a short chapter~ things are starting to get a bit steamy...stay tuned to see what happens next! Sub & upvote please~ also, leave feedback down below~ Thank you!