Finding Help.

New Flame.
sacSUyr.jpg
Chapter 7

Nayeon wiped the tears from her face. The falling rain did nothing to shield her from all her emotions that seemed to be pouring out in such weather. Her body trembled and every single part of her hurt. There was no atom in her that was exempt to feel okay.  She’d asked Wonho to meet her at 5 o’clock sharp in front of her favorite café. The café where Hyungwon and her would go to on days like this.

Nayeon reached for her phone in her pocket and pulled it out to view the time. She still had a few more minutes ‘till five, but she was growing impatient. She tried to find something to look at that would pull her from her thoughts, but nothing was working. Nayeon was about to explode. She looked to her left, then to her right, behind her, and in front of her. There was nothing but all the falling rain and passing cars. Nayeon took a step, then another, and another until her feet touched the edge of the sidewalk. The passing cars continued to splash more water onto her shirt and jeans. 

Nayeon’s lips quivered. She was about to step off into the void, when she was roughly pulled into a pair of arms that were more than familiar.

“Nayeon, what the hell are you doing?!” The voice was full of worry and sadness.

“I can’t…I can’t take it anymore Wonho!” She starts sobbing suddenly, and her arms are quickly winding themselves around the built, towering body. “I hate myself! I hate everything!” She takes a shaky breath before continuing. “Every time I look in the mirror, all I see is some selfish, and ugly creature…I don’t know what to do anymore Wonho…” she shakes her head.

“Nayeon…you need to calm down.” Wonho her damp hair.

“That’s the thing…I can’t…” She whispers. “I don’t want to live on this earth anymore.”

The words stung Wonho in the harshest way. The woman he had invested all his feelings to for the past few years was breaking into thousands of pieces before him, and the worst part was…he couldn’t fix any of it.

“I…” Wonho paused to hold back his own tears. He knew he had to be strong to push her in the right direction. “You need to get help Nayeon.” He pushes her away from his body to look her in the eye.

Nayeon avoids eye contact; Wonho curls his finger under her chin and taps lightly at it, to level her gaze to his.

“Not wanting to continue in this world isn’t something that should be on your mind. I know it’s hard for you right now…and I know the reaction Hyungwon gave you wasn’t something that you liked…but he’s human. He’s as human as everyone else, and he’s entitled to his reactions, because that’s all we’re good for. Humans are a weird species, they judge, the hurt, they love, they react. There is nothing we can do but take it, and accept it. It will take you a while until you're 100% fine again Nayeon...but I'm going to be here when you come back. The only thing you can do that will benefit you is to go get help." Wonho shuts his eyes, a single tear falling from his right eye. "I love you so damn much Nayeon, and the thought of you wanting to kill yourself is the last thing I wanted to put you through." Wonho places a hand on her jawline, his thumb caressing her cheek lightly. "Promise me you'll get help." His hand joins the other on her opposite cheek as he looks into her eyes. "Promise me." He whispers. 

Nayeon sniffs, her chest heaved as she tried to get a hold of her sobs. When she couldn't answer she looked to the ground and nodded her head. 

"Yes?" Wonho asked. 

"Ye...s." Nayeon mumbled. 

Wonho let out a heavy sigh and pulled her to his chest. "You can't be out here for too long. You'll get a cold." Wonho looked around and spotted the cafe. "Let's get inside the cafe. I'll get a hold of your parents to come for you. We have to tell them what happened and what's going on with you."

"Mm-mm." Nayeon shook her head and tightened her grip around the taller male's body.

"Nayeon..." Wonho's voice broke. "You need the help...You can't get it without them...please." 

When Nayeon didn't respond, Wonho ushered Nayeon inside and called her parents to meet them at the cafe. 

"Thank you for letting us know Hoseok. We're sorry things happened the way they did. And thank you for letting us know and being a good friend to our daughter. We're going to book a flight for tomorrow morning." Mr. Im gave Wonho a pat on his shoulder as Mrs. Im shut Nayeon's door.

Wonho nodded softly, his eyes never left Nayeon. Mrs. Im boarded the car and Mr. Im looked back at the pair. 

"You love her don't you?" Mr. Im looked back at Wonho.

"I love your daughter so much Mr. Im, but everything seemed to be the wrong place and the wrong time. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused. I never meant it to go like this at all." 

"It wasn't your fault Hoseok. Give it time." Mr. Im gave Wonho a hug and left it at that. 

Wonho waved them goodbye and stood in the rain until the sun went down. He was more than sure he was going to come up with a cold the next morning, but he didn't care in the slightest. Wonho shuffled his way home. He was shivering and burning up at the same time as he pushed his door open. All at once Wonho felt weak and his breathing escalated quickly. The temperature change in the house made his chest hurt at an unbarable scale. 

"Hn...Ah..." Wonho shut his eyes tightly and reached out for the closest objest to hold himslef up, which happened to be the large metal book case shelfing by the doorway. 

Wonho reached for his phone quickly and dialed the first name he'd recognized. The ringback tone felt like years were passing by. Each ring feeling longer then the previous. 

"Wonho, what is it?" Hyungwon sighed on the other end.

"Hyu...Hyungwon..." Wonho coughed, his breathing became more airy. 

"W...Wonho what's wrong?" 

"It's not good, I...I need you to come over here. I wouldn't have called if...if it wasn't this...ser...-"

"I'm on my way."

"H...H...Hurry." 

Author's note

KABAM! Things about to go down. Anyway, here's a double update for you. I sort of went a little bit off of my outline to put this chapter in here. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. Leave a comment down below and don't forget to upvote~