This is the reaction that comes from a broken heart.

New Flame.
sacSUyr.jpg
Chapter 6

Day 1

"Hey, Hyungwon. Are you still on for tonight?" 

"Nah, sorry man. I've got plans with Jooheon." Hyungwon shuts his locker, without making eye contact with Wonho.

"But tonights a fixed night, we've done this every week for three years." Wonho pressed on.

"Well." Hyungwon looks at Wonho. "Not anymore." He nodded his head and walked off, a smirk rises to his face as he walks up to Jooheon who had been waiting a few feet away. 

Day 2

"How was your little get together with Jooheon then?" Wonho sighed.

"It was great actually." 

"Was it?" 

"Yes." 

"Hyungwon, is something wrong?"

"Nah, I'm fine, just focussing on my coursework, the same thing you should be doing if you don't want to be stuck here another year." 

"Are things okay with you and Nayeon?" 

Hyungwon pauses. "What does it matter to you anyway? You've never been this involved in my relationships before." Hyungwon stops in front of his classroom and turns to face Wonho.

"I... man, I'm just checking up on you. You're hardly ever with her anymore. It's weird, you know? One second you're always together...the next...it's all pretty distant."

"I suggest you worry about yourself Hoseok." Hyungwon nods his head and walks into his classroom.

Day 3

"Where have you been?" 

Hyungwon picks up his tray and walks over to the bins. "Around. You?" 

Nayeon rolls her eyes. "What is the matter with you? I've been calling you everyday, every hour for the past few days? I'm worried about you!"

"You. Worried about me? Right." Hyungwon tosses the food he hadn't eaten and returned the tray to its rightful position on the rack.

"Hyungwon..." Nayeon frowns.

"I'm going to class now, I won't be able to walk you home today so go straight home afterschool. Call me when you're home." Hyungwon adjusts the cap on his head and walks away.

Day 4

"So you're just ignoring the two of them?" Jooheon takes a seat on the bench.

"That's basically it." 

"Why don't you just break up with her and talk to Wonho?"

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm giving her a few more days to come clean before I break up with her. She deserves the time." Hyungwon removes his sunglasses and takes a seat in front of Jooheon.

"Man, she doesn't deserve a single second. She's the one who cheated on you with your best friend. You need an explanation, and you need one soon. If I were you, i'd try right now, look who's heading over." Jooheon points over in a direction behind Hyungwon.

Hyungwon turns in his seat to see his girlfriend. "Nayeon." 

"Who's this?" Nayeon asks calmly, taking a seat by her boyfriend.

"Nayeon this is Jooheon, Jooheon, this is Nayeon."

"Is he the reason you've been avoiding Wonho and I?" Nayeon spits. 

"Excuse me?"

"Please, Hyungwon, you've never hung out with Jooheon. He's the reason you've turned around, why you've been rebelling. Isn't he?" 

"I...should go." Jooheon begins to stand.

"No you shouldn't have to." Hyungwon stands along with him then turns to Nayeon. "Nayeon, I have Jooheon for several classes, I just never hung out with him outside of class until recently. You shouldn't judge a guy by what he looks like. The reason I've changed is because you're the one who changed first. You should think about what you've done before you come talk to me again." Hyungwon picks up his backpack and walks away from his girlfriend, leaving her by herself.

Day 5

The sound of somebody being slammed against the locker was enough to catch the attention of people who had been in the area or walking by. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Are you trying to ruin things with Nayeon?" Wonho yelled at his bestfriend.

"Of course, she told you everything didn't she?" 

"What do you mean she told me everything?! Of course she did, we're all friends, did you think it wouldn't get to me?"

"Friends, yeah, what a friend you are." Hyungwon rolls his eyes.

"What are you- Hyungwon."

"What?"

"Do you...Did Nayeon tell you?"

"No ." Hyungwon shoves Wonho off of him. "Nayeon didn't tell me . But I know. I'm ashamed to call you my best friend. Hell! You aren't my friend at all! And Nayeon's not my girlfriend either. I'm done with her. She could have saved herself, but she chose not to. When you see her tell her we're over. She can go rot in a hole along with you." Hyungwon straightened out his clothes and started walking away.

"Hyungwon I sacrificed my feelings so that you could be with her! Don't just walk away from this!" Wonho yelled.

"You didn't walk away from your feelings when you ed her Wonho." Hyungwon raised his hand and flicked his middle finger in the air. "Don't call me, Don't talk to me, We aren't friends anymore." Hyungwon let his hand drop so he could push the doors open. He left school that day. 

Day 6

"Hyungwon please, hear me out." 

"I'm not going to Nayeon. Walk away before you make a fool out of yourself."

"Hyungwon..."

"Nayeon, move before I move you myself."

"It was a mistake Hyungwon."

"Damn right it was a mistake." Hyungwon pushed past her.

"It meant nothing! I swear it!" 

"No Nayeon, it did mean something because you did it. If I had meant anything to you, you'd have told me right away what happened, and you would have begged to take it back. But you didn't and you're lying about it even now. Good luck in life." Hyungwon left the girl on her own, to stand idly. 

Day 7

"Don't you think you were a little harsh on them?" Jooheon takes a drink of his milk.

"I think they got off easy." Hyungwon sighs, following Jooheon's gaze to his ex-girlfriend, and ex-best friend.

Nayeon had been sitting at the bench, Wonho had been her back to calm her tears. 

"Can you really just leave it like that though? You loved her a lot didn't you?"

"More than anything." Hyungwon's voice cracks as he swallows the lump in his throat. 

"You can't be okay with him comforting her, it'll only make the situation worse."

"She broke my heart." Hyugnwon whispered, looking away from the scene before him. "It's time she learned from this lesson. No one deserves to feel this pain." Hyungwon stands up and walks toward his classroom. 

Author's note

So this is a simple chapter,  basically just about how Hyungwon has taken this new information and how he's making them both pay for it. Next chapter will most likely be the aftermath of what Hyungwon's done to Nayeon mentally. Comment if you've enjoyed or have anything to say! Until the next chapter, I love you all!~ Don't forget to upvote~~