Cheater Cheater.

New Flame.
sacSUyr.jpg
Chapter 5

"Hey..." Nayeon smiles, stopping in front of him.

Even though they had parted late the night before, this morning they find each other at the school's enterance. 

"I..." Wonho runs a hand through his hair. "Hey Nayeon." He answers, sheepishly.

Nayeon bites down onto her lower lip and her hands tighten around her backpack straps. "We should..uhm, go inside now." She giggles. 

"Right!" Wonho acts first and pulls the door open for her. 

"Thanks." Nayeon gives him a small smile and walks into the building. 

"No problem." Wonho walks in after her and quietly trails behind her, toward their lockers. 

Nayeon arrives to her locker before Wonho does and she opens it carefully before she begins to place her bag inside. Wonho glances at her before he opens up his locker. Slowly, Wonho took his history book out of his backpack and placed it on the top shelf of his locker, then he dug into his backpack and pulled out an art book. Wonho looked at the hardcover. He had never been good at art...well he wasn't good at drawing, but when it came to other forms of art such as dance and music, he excelled greatly. 

"Can you just leave me alone?!" 

Wonho had been so deep in thought, staring at the art book that he hadn't noticed Hyungwon had gotten to school early and was now engaged in an argument with Nayeon, who had just yelled at him to leave her alone. Wonho dropped the book into his locker with a loud thud and he shut his locker, heading straight for the couple. 

"Nayeon, can you just hear me out?" Hyungwon pleads.

"You're still here?" Nayeon slams her locker shut.

"What's...going on?" Wonho stops beside Nayeon.

"Nothing. Because he doesn't matter to me right now." Nayeon looks up to Wonho. "Wonho, will you walk me to the dance practice room?" Nayeon shoves her way past Hyungwon, and he stumbles backwards ever so slightly.

Hyungwon looks over to his bestfriend, Wonho looks back, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm sorry man." He runs past Hyungwon to catch up with Nayeon. "Nae, wait up." He reaches a hand out to clasp her wrist and stops her from walking. "Nayeon, what's wrong with you and Hyungwon...does he...does he know?" Wonho whispered the last words, letting her wrist go. 

"No Hyungwon doesn't know." Nayeon rolls her eyes. "I feel bad...because he was right yesterday. I didn't know how else to shake him. What to tell him...you know?"

No. Wonho didn't know what she was talking about. "What did he tell you yesterday?" 

"Hyungwon suspected that I still...liked you. So when he asked me about it again, I couldn't tell him what happened yesterday, could I?" Nayeon sighed. "I mean I was mad that he even said that to me but now...I'm the guilty one now." She scoffs.

"Nayeon I...I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, you're a boy. I know better."

"F...boy." Wonho repeats it and shakes his head. "Is that seriously all you think about, when you hear my name?"

"To be honest Wonho...If you didn't want that name to stick you shouldn't have slept around with every woman that crosses your path." Nayeon turns to leave.

Wonho reaches out for her hand and makes her stop. "We're not done here Nayeon."

"I am. Let me go."

"That's not fair at all!" Wonho began to raise his voice.

"What's not fair Wonho? You got what you wanted, you've officially ed every girl in school."

"Nayeon, you have no idea do you?! Look,  i've liked you for the longest time now! And I-"

"Excuse me?" Nayeon turns to him. "You're the one who rejected me!" 

"Nayeon, Hyungwon was in love with you. He's all I had, so I sacrificed my feelings for my bestfriends happiness, sue me." He shook his head. 

"You're an Wonho." Nayeon spat. "I can not believe you." She scoffed. "If you loved me as much as you say you did, you definitely wouldn't have become a man ." Nayeon crossed her arms over her chest and turned away from Wonho, she walked away. 

"Wait, Nayeon, I-... Ah-!" Suddenly, Wonho began to feel a sharp pain in his had, and his hand shot up to the spot. "Wait, we're not finished." 

"I'm finished with you Wonho. But don't worry, I won't tell Hyungwon that we ed yesterday!" Her voice echoed in the hall, with a hint of frustration. 

Wonho threw his head back and shook his head, worsening the pain he was feeling. 

Hyungwon let out a sigh. He hadn't been able to reach Nayeon after she stormed out on him after lunch, she hadn't attended her afternoon classes, and he was unable to reach her after school. The fact that she had been with Wonho that morning, along with her asking Wonho to take her to the dance practice room was all too suspicious. Once Wonho ran after her, Hyungwon decided he'd follow them just in case they'd bring him up in a conversation. Hyungwon wanted to get her real opinion on what he had done the previous day. 

Hyungwon made his way toward the dance practice room, and stopped short when he heard Wonho and Nayeon stopped, and conversing around the corner.

"Hyungwon suspected that I still...liked you. So when he asked me about it again, I couldn't tell him what happened yesterday, could I?" He heard Nayeon sigh. "I mean I was mad that he even said that to me but now...I'm the guilty one now." Then she scoffed.

Hyungwon's heart sank. He knew he'd been wrong to even bring his best friend up in that conversation. It had already been a tough week, and the fact that he'd brought up her past love when he was already in a relationship with her was wrong on all terms. 

"Nayeon I...I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, you're a boy. I know better." 

'What are they talking about?' Hyungwon questioned in his mind. He shook his head and continued to listen in on the conversation.

"F...boy." Wonho repeated. "Is that seriously all you think about, when you hear my name?"

"To be honest Wonho...If you didn't want that name to stick you shouldn't have slept around with every woman that crosses your path." Hyungwon could hear Nayeon shuffle and begin to walk away. The clicking of her shoes resonated through the hallway. 

Nayeon's footsteps come to an abrupt stop and he could hear Wonho's voice coming through with a harsh undertone. "We're not done here Nayeon."

"I am. Let me go."

"That's not fair at all!"  Wonho began to raise his voice.

"What's not fair Wonho? You got what you wanted, you've officially ed every girl in school."

Hyungwon was taken aback. What did she mean he's ed every girl in school? Did she know something that he hadn't about his best friend?

"Nayeon, you have no idea do you?! Look,  i've liked you for the longest time now! And I-"

The revelation was like a slap to his face. This whole time Hyungwon had the impression that he despised Nayeon. He'd always made fun of the way she dressed, or the way she acted when she wasn't around. Funny to mention it, he complained all too much about Nayeon, so now the pieces were all nice and put together. Hyungwon clenched his fists, and bit at the insides of his cheeks to keep him from walking out and beating Wonho to a pulp.

"Excuse me?You're the one who rejected me!" Nayeon equalled out his tone.

"Nayeon, Hyungwon was in love with you. He's all I had, so I sacrificed my feelings for my bestfriends happiness, sue me." 

"You're an Wonho." Nayeon tittered. "I can not believe you. If you loved me as much as you say you did, you definitely wouldn't have become a man ."

"Wait, Nayeon, I-... Ah-!" Hyungwon grew concerned when Wonho's voice turned into a more pained one, and didn't finish his sentence. "Wait, we're not finished." 

"I'm finished with you Wonho. But don't worry, I won't tell Hyungwon that we ed yesterday!" Nayeon's voice echoed through the hall, she was frustrated.

That was as long as Hyungwon's fuse would last. He turned away with one thought in mind. How bad he was going to make Wonho's life after today. He walked up to his locker and opened it. He took his back pack and headed for the doorway. 

"Where are you headed Mr. Chae?" 

"I just got a call. My mom sprained her ankle, and she's home alone, I'm really sorry about this but I need to go check if she's okay." Hyungwon spoke softly and clearly to the secretary that managed to catch him.

"Very well. We'll see you tomorrow." The secretary nods and continues on his way. 

Hyungwon leaves the school.

Author's note

Here is yet another chapter! Look forward to more updates, since I'm finally home and will have a lot more time until I can get a job -- that is-- orz Let me know what you think down in the comments below! I love to hear your feed back~ Have a great day my sugar coated cutlings~