soonsoo

peachy peachy pink

 “The only thing I want is you.”


 

Soonyoung is known to be a cheerful person, in fact, he’s one of the people in Seventeen who can make anybody smile with his silly jokes, also add the fact that he has a really bright personality.


That’s why when somebody sees Soonyoung not in his usual state, everybody will definitely worry. They will always try to get to the bottom of things, wanting to know the reason why their cheerful performance team leader is suddenly feeling down.


Everybody shot Joshua a look. The look that says “go-talk-to-him” because they know Joshua could handle these kind of things best.
Joshua is like the unofficial counselor of Seventeen; everybody says it’s because of his peaceful and kind personality. He can always relate to what the other person is feeling.


“Hey, what’s up?” Joshua started


“Nothing.” was Soonyoung’s curt reply, Joshua chuckled


“Well, if it’s nothing, then why are you sulking here?” Joshua tries to push (and hopefully, brighten up the mood)
Soonyoung only stared at him.

Joshua started to fidget in his seat because Soonyoung’s stare is unnerving him.


It was so intense, like he’s trying to solve a difficult puzzle.


At this, Joshua couldn’t take it anymore so he blurted out “what do you want?”

 

Maybe Soonyoung is just hungry.

 

“You.”


Joshua wasn’t sure if he heard that correctly


“Pardon?”


“I said… you.


Okay… maybe Soonyoung is really hungry. He’s definitely not himself today.


“Ummmm… maybe you’re just hungry. Seriously though, Soonyoung, what do you want?


At this, Soonyoung closed his eyes for a moment, sighing.


“The only thing I want is you, Joshua. Is it that hard to understand?”


Joshua was dumbfounded, so Soonyoung continued


“I’ve been trying to find the answer for days, and finally I figured it out. It’s you, Joshua. And I’ve been feeling down because of it. Why? Because I know it’s not that simple. Things might change and I don’t want that to happen, unless... if it’s a good change though.”


Soonyoung looked him in the eyes, searching for an answer in those sparkling orbs.

 

And there, he found it.


Soonyoung finally smiled.


A/N: just crossposting this from tumblr... THIS ONE IS REALLY AN OLD AND SHORT prompt