wonshuajun

peachy peachy pink

돌아와 줘


 

“That’s rich coming from you, Wonwoo.” Joshua said through gritted teeth. Wonwoo smirked, moving closer, thighs almost touching Joshua’s knees where he’s currently seated on his office desk.

 

“Well, we know that my company’s doing better than yours. You really can’t deny that, Jisoo.” Whispering the name he used to say in a loving manner in his ear. The intimacy was familiar but it no longer felt right.

 

Joshua was about to slap Wonwoo but the latter caught it swiftly, grip tightening on his wrist. Wonwoo remained calm but there’s a menacing aura that’s surrounding him, enmity quietly running through his veins and Joshua’s sure that it has something to do with the past.

 

Wonwoo directed his gaze on Joshua’s fingers. Hand slowly inching upwards to hold Joshua’s hand. Fingers grazing on the tiny metal wrapped around Joshua’s finger.

 

“That would’ve hurt you know?” Wonwoo muttered, now with an unreadable expression on his handsome face. Joshua caught the double entendre. “Make sure to remove your ring first before slapping me, okay?”

 

Because I won’t allow you to slap me with reality.

 

Joshua quickly pulled his hand away as if he was burned.

 

Burnt with hatred and love.

He knew Wonwoo still haven’t moved on.

 

How could he if he was suddenly abandoned by someone without any explanation?

 

Wonwoo’s stuck in the past. He’s still stuck in time. He will not let go. He cannot let go.

 

“Why did you leave?”

 

“Stop. Let’s not talk about it.”

 

Wonwoo slammed his hands on the table to keep him in place, Joshua flinched.

 

“When will we ever talk about it then?!” His voice resonated in the empty room.

 

“What’s going on?” A voice interrupted.

 

“Jun” Joshua whispered the name Wonwoo hated the most.

 

Jun stepped into the room, closing the door behind him with a click. He glared at Wonwoo. “What do you think you’re doing with my fiancé?”

 

Wonwoo huffed before smirking. “Huh, here comes the bastard who stole what’s mine.”

 

“I didn’t steal anything.” Jun casually shrugged

 

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow, letting out a laugh. It was loud but it felt shallow.

Empty.

 

He was left with nothing after all.

 

Wonwoo looked at Joshua instead

 

“Joshua left you for good. You had nothing to offer, unlike me.” Jun said haughtily “Wen Corporation is the leading company in Asia, just to remind you.”

 

Wonwoo still didn’t budge from his place and he knows that it’s starting to irritate Jun. Joshua remained silent.

 

“JWW Corp is currently the best company that only started this year. Based on statistics, we can actually beat the Wen Corporation next month, so I advise you to be more careful with your words, Mr. Wen.”

 

“It’s just statistics, Mr. Jeon. Beat me first, wait no, beat us first.” Jun gave him a triumphant look, “I mean, everybody knows that Wen and Hong Corporation will merge next week.”

 

Wonwoo wasn’t fazed at all. “Did I forget to mention that Pledis will merge with mine?” Wonwoo felt like a victor when Jun’s smirk fell.

 

“What?”

 

“You heard it right, Mr. Wen.”

 

Jun looked at him with more hatred this time.

 

“You’re pretty lucky then.” Jun said to dismiss the subject “Now, I’m here to get my fiance, so if you’ll excuse us?” he moved closer to them, about to grab Joshua’s wrist but Wonwoo stopped him. Jun and Joshua looked at him, annoyed and perplexed.

 

“Get your hand off me.” Jun warned

 

Wonwoo’s eyes were sharp.

 

“Not this time.”

 


A/N: I really want to write CEO!JunShuaWoo… this is just a drabble or let’s say a prototype. I might write this someday in full form with explanation and stuff… some things will change since it wasn’t supposed to be just this way. ((Wrote this when I was on my way home)) // and I know Jun looks like a total jerk here coz there's no explanation yet.

 

Thoughts? Comments? 😂