cheolsooseok

peachy peachy pink

"I was the one who pushed you away, that's why I am willing to suffer."

 


 

Seungcheol knew that it would hurt seeing the person you love in somebody else’s arms. But the excruciating pain of watching the person you love be hugged by someone else because of you, it’s something that Seungcheol didn’t even bother to think of.

 

He’s an idiot for allowing jealousy to get to him. He still can’t get over the fact that Jisoo picked Hansol over him. Well, it’s actually the rap part but yeah, I am an A-class idiot for trying to get revenge.

 

Now, it’s not only jealousy that’s eating him, but also guilt. Seungcheol watched as Jisoo tried to force a smile on his face when he picked Jeonghan. But Seungcheol’s heart broke a little when he saw how Jisoo’s forced smile turned into something genuine because of Seokmin.

 

He saw how Seokmin hugged and whispered words of comfort to Jisoo. Seungcheol doesn’t know what exactly he said but it’s so clear to him that Jisoo found comfort in the arms of another.

 

How can you be his refuge if you pushed him away though? a voice whispered in his mind

 

Seungcheol sighed. He made a mistake. A mistake that could change everything between him and Jisoo.

 

It’s his fault after all. He can’t blame Jisoo. He was the one who pushed him away and pulled Seokmin for him. It’s because I don’t want him to feel like he’s alone, even if I wasn't going to choose him.

 

Now, all Seungcheol can do is watch him from afar and suffer on his own.